Madonna Wanted Tupac to Father Her Child?

Oct 30, 2007 Full story: PR-inside.com 19

“He was flinching and jerking involuntarily ... he said it reminded him of filming Apocalypse Now. "Madonna was giving them the finger and Sean was running in the house for his shotgun.”

Late rapper TUPAC SHAKUR almost had a child with pop superstar MADONNA, according to a new book. via PR-inside.com

Read more
buju1271

AOL

#1 Oct 30, 2007
yeah right!!!

Since: Mar 07

South Africa

#2 Nov 1, 2007
What is this Madonna/Tupac story doing on this forum. Rescue me!!!!
ybu

Atlanta, GA

#3 Nov 2, 2007
madonna is beautiful and she would have a beautiful baby with pac... SIKE!
Elder J Biggs Junior

United States

#4 Nov 5, 2007
And this is relavant Because?

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#5 Nov 6, 2007
Madonna also once stated that she wanted to have a Gay son! Isn't she the coolest?
JARS277

South Africa

#6 Nov 6, 2007
I think that if Madonna really wanted a kid, she could've had it with anyone...

I'm sure anyone would've been more than happy to father her child... I know I would.:-)

Madonna never struck me as the 'begging' type. I'm sure, if she wanted a kid so badly, she could've just skipped out on the birth control pills for a while, and walked into anyone's office or home, seduced a man a bit, and BOOM! Bob's your uncle.
Elder J Biggs Junior

United States

#7 Nov 6, 2007
Tony17 wrote:
Madonna also once stated that she wanted to have a Gay son! Isn't she the coolest?
No Tony this is not cool! And stop following me around Man!
DERIKA

Huntsville, AL

#8 Nov 26, 2007
WAT THA HELL U SURE WE R TALKING ABOUT THE SAME TUPAC I'M TALKING ABOUT TUPAC AMARU SHAKUR!!!-LOL-
sellaman

Chatswood, Australia

#9 Nov 26, 2007
Tony17 wrote:
Now thats just creepy.
josh

Coventry, UK

#10 Nov 29, 2007
JARS277 wrote:
I'm sure anyone would've been more than happy to father her child... I know I would.:-)
Madonna never struck me as the 'begging' type. I'm sure, if she wanted a kid so badly, she could've just skipped out on the birth control pills for a while, and walked into anyone's office or home, seduced a man a bit, and BOOM! Bob's your uncle.
no i wouldnt say so. shes to old. people would have sex with her for money, but thats about it. or a 50 year old
josh

Coventry, UK

#11 Nov 29, 2007
JARS277 wrote:
However everone one would want to do dannii minogue. fittttttyyyyyyyy!!!!!!! HOT!!!!!
Ummmm

Baltimore, MD

#12 Dec 13, 2007
nauseous
Nikon

Belgrade, Serbia

#13 Dec 15, 2007
i don't know what to say...:) nasty...
:)
JARS277

South Africa

#14 Dec 16, 2007
josh wrote:
<quoted text>
no i wouldnt say so. shes to old. people would have sex with her for money, but thats about it. or a 50 year old
Uh, no. Ageism is a sad thing, because you are only as old as you feel. Madonna looks a lot better than the average 50 year old, and she sure doesn't feel fifty. And besides, she wasn't fifty back then, and even now, I'm a teen guy, and I would definately bonk Madonna, still. She's the oldest person in history to win the sexiest artist award at the Brits... and she's VH1's sexiest artist (voted in 2005) and there's a song called Do It With Madonna by the Androids. That wouldn't exactly be possible if she were ugly. But yeah, she's not everyone's taste. And guess what? Just guess. GUESS. She doesn't care.
Kalynn

AOL

#15 Jul 19, 2008
Madonna,

Too crazy.
Sateb Namorn

Australia

#16 Jul 19, 2008
The summary above says:

"Late rapper TUPAC SHAKUR almost had a child with pop superstar MADONNA, according to a new book. via PR-inside.com "

This comment is vague, ambiguous and ridiculous (all in one).
anonymous

Winchester, Canada

#17 Jul 19, 2008
Madonna is a skank, a talentless skank at that, anyone who is at all supportive of her fame vis a vis these message boards or any other means should seriously consider getting a fucking life. there is a plethora of engaging and inspired entertainment out there that is 1 million times more worthy of your attention, oh sure you might have to snap out of your neurotic zombie fog for a few moments to really get it , but hey , it wont fucking kill you. And she isnt sexy , thats just some high end photoshop, and cosmetic surgery. You have fakish young looking mixed up with sexy.
Julie

United States

#18 Jul 19, 2008
I think she looked better before the facial plastic surgery. She's starting to get that Faye Dunaway look now. You can always tell which stars have had face lifts, like Al Pacino. They just don't quite look the same and I think they ought to just say screw you! and keep what they've got. After all, they all made it with the old face, no?
Sateb Namorn

Australia

#19 Jul 19, 2008
Julie wrote:
I think she looked better before the facial plastic surgery. She's starting to get that Faye Dunaway look now. You can always tell which stars have had face lifts, like Al Pacino. They just don't quite look the same and I think they ought to just say screw you! and keep what they've got. After all, they all made it with the old face, no?
Yes Mommie Dearest!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tupac Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Race struggle gets personal on new Kendrick Lam... Mar 17 Oh No You Di-nt 5
News T.I. Breaks Code Of Silence? Tupac Vs. B.I.G, W... (Apr '08) Jan '15 Peter zonbu 172
News The CIA is tweeting things about rap murder con... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Bob 2
News Madonna attends preview of Tupac B'way musical (Jun '14) Jun '14 shakey 1
News Time to Close the Book on the Tupac and Biggie ... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Dead rapper Tupac tops 'overrated' list (Sep '08) Nov '13 kamikaze 71
News IRS to auction off rapper Young Buck's property... (Oct '10) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 2
More from around the web