Sean 'Diddy' Combs denies link to Tupac Shakur shooting

There are 12 comments on the Newsday story from Feb 17, 2009, titled Sean 'Diddy' Combs denies link to Tupac Shakur shooting. In it, Newsday reports that:

A Los Angeles Times investigation reports that Sean 'Diddy' Combs had advance knowledge of a 1994 attack on rapper Tupac Shakur in New York City.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

TUPACFOREVER

AOL

#1 Mar 4, 2009
Tupac described the whole scene on his page HitThemUp.Com on the "1994 Shooting". His own words tell the story and paint a clear picture which basically says that he felt Sean John, Booker, and Mr. Rosemond knew and "didn't warn him". It really seems as though they set it up. They were there!!! When they saw Tupac was still alive, they were in SHOCK! as Tupac himself stated in his interview with Vibe at that time. Why did they all abandon him then and why couldn't one of them call the police when he was shot? They couldn't even give the man a shirt off their back to cover his wounds? These are men? He STILL did not blame anybody for it, he was what you call a SOLDIER in a world of fakes. I hope whoever was behind that really knows what a coward they are. TUPAC can't EVER be replaced. This goes to EVERYBODY involved in that whole situation. You will never forget or live down attacking one of the best rappers of all times. I hope his voice haunts you all forever because you can never be that real. He is STILL number 1 and he will be forever, dead or alive!!!!!!!!!!
TUPACFOREVER

AOL

#2 Mar 4, 2009
Tupac described the whole scene on his page HitThemUp.Com on the "1994 Shooting". His own words tell the story and paint a clear picture which basically says that he felt Sean John, Booker, and Mr. Rosemond knew and "didn't warn him". It really seems as though they set it up. They were there!!! When they saw Tupac was still alive, they were in SHOCK! as Tupac himself stated in his interview with Vibe at that time. Why did they all abandon him then and why couldn't one of them call the police when he was shot? They couldn't even give the man a shirt off their back to cover his wounds? These are men? He STILL did not blame anybody for it, he was what you call a SOLDIER in a world of fakes. I hope whoever was behind that really knows what a coward they are. TUPAC can't EVER be replaced. This goes to EVERYBODY involved in that whole situation. You will never forget or live down attacking one of the best rappers of all times. I hope his voice haunts you all forever because you can never be that real. He is STILL number 1 and he will be forever, dead or alive!!!!!!!!!!

“It might have been !!!”

Since: Aug 07

F&P City

#3 Mar 4, 2009
Guys, I got this one.......who cares.

“Rockin' in the Free World”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#4 Mar 4, 2009
Tap San in LIC wrote:
Guys, I got this one.......who cares.
about who?
fed up with the mess

United States

#5 Mar 4, 2009
Diddy is dumb. He has babies all over the place and can't even marry one of the babies mommas.
ROCKSTAR

Canada

#6 Mar 11, 2009
yea we all know big and puff had everything to do with the shooting...they were just jealous of him. But handz down, i was only 11 when he died and till this day i listen to his music..and i gatta say their is no other rapper alive today that can compare to him.

“It might have been !!!”

Since: Aug 07

F&P City

#7 Mar 11, 2009
ROCKSTAR wrote:
yea we all know big and puff had everything to do with the shooting...they were just jealous of him. But handz down, i was only 11 when he died and till this day i listen to his music..and i gatta say their is no other rapper alive today that can compare to him.
psss, why are you resurrecting a forum from a week ago ? If you hadn't noticed, we don't care.

“Lovely year for a Guinness”

Since: Dec 07

Daytona Beach

#8 Mar 11, 2009
Tap San in LIC wrote:
<quoted text>
psss, why are you resurrecting a forum from a week ago ? If you hadn't noticed, we don't care.
that goes for me as usual; but I'm curious as to why P-Diddy is still alive
pneforever2

Wigan, UK

#10 Mar 27, 2009
We care-his fans!!

It'll all come out one day,diddy knows what happened,hes a scumbag,I watched the B.I.G film other day and he was painted as a saint,a big softie-my big white arse he was.

I remember seein a clip of a chat show with big and diddy on it and they were both answerin questions about the shootin,which they were both wearin sunglasses-and how uneasy diddy looked...

Hes a lying shite and makes money off of dead people (B.I.G) 1 word-scumbag...
Take Action

Chicago, IL

#11 Mar 27, 2009
What a great country. Right place right time. If these talentless moolies were born 70 years ago theyd be hired help!
Base

Brisbane, Australia

#12 Apr 2, 2009
I Agree, Biggie Smalls was a fake. he was born with everything. he was just like an odinary fat kid. and Diddy did know something about 2Pac's Shooting because as tupac put it "Puffy was pushin the subject on that....man i told them it was all about biggie but they had to jump it". i think it is a disgrace that the L.A Times actually APOLOGISED to Diddy... the man can't even sing good
mee

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

#14 Jun 9, 2009
fed up with the mess wrote:
Diddy is dumb. He has babies all over the place and can't even marry one of the babies mommas.
yeah.. LMFAO!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tupac Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Race struggle gets personal on new Kendrick Lam... Mar '15 Oh No You Di-nt 5
News T.I. Breaks Code Of Silence? Tupac Vs. B.I.G, W... (Apr '08) Jan '15 Peter zonbu 172
News The CIA is tweeting things about rap murder con... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Bob 2
News Madonna attends preview of Tupac B'way musical (Jun '14) Jun '14 shakey 1
News Time to Close the Book on the Tupac and Biggie ... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Dead rapper Tupac tops 'overrated' list (Sep '08) Nov '13 kamikaze 71
News IRS to auction off rapper Young Buck's property... (Oct '10) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 2
More from around the web