ALICIA KEYS EXPLAINS 'CONSPIRACY' REM...

ALICIA KEYS EXPLAINS 'CONSPIRACY' REMARKS: She says her gangsta rap theories were 'misinterpreted.'

There are 30 comments on the www.eurweb.com story from Apr 16, 2008, titled ALICIA KEYS EXPLAINS 'CONSPIRACY' REMARKS: She says her gangsta rap theories were 'misinterpreted.'. In it, www.eurweb.com reports that:

*During an appearance on Ryan Seacrest's KIIS-FM radio show Tuesday, Alicia Keys clarified her headline-making remarks about gangster rap that appears in the latest issue of Blender magazine. When contacted by EUR to respond to Keys' assertion that she was 'misinterpreted,' the publication said that it standing by its story.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.eurweb.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
gerri-berri

Dumfries, VA

#26 Apr 18, 2008
Billy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that was discraceful, yet they AREN'T CRYIN and living in the past....they moved on and work to make a better life for themselves....your point is what?
That's exactly what my point was, Billy. They have moved on.

“Electric Blue Sunshine”

Since: Oct 07

Riverside, CA

#27 Apr 18, 2008
linda wrote:
hey alicia you look just like my grandduaghter and that is beauty only skin deep but back to your thing with gangster rap you do what your heart tells yous to that the way of life now days do what we got to do to the fullist to make a life for the click around us by the wat im a triple o'ggg gangster greatgrandmother from 27 block
...and truly a credit to your community.
Anonymous

United States

#28 Apr 18, 2008
It is better to be quiet and thought of as a fool, than to open your mouth a prove your a fool.
shirly

Chengdu, China

#29 Apr 19, 2008
she is charming!
Liam

UK

#30 Apr 21, 2008
I would like 2 have sex with her.
ihatebush

Maracaibo, Venezuela

#32 Apr 21, 2008
rap sucks,period. and im not going to apologize to anyone
BeingWise

Johnson City, TN

#33 Apr 22, 2008
ihatebush wrote:
rap sucks,period. and im not going to apologize to anyone
..........Hello...i like your handle...ihatebush,lol...and i myself am not a fan of rap music,and i don't know if you agree with me or not,but as i've said previously i like Alicia Keys,despite how some might feel about her,i believe that she is a good person and cares about people and their are some who chooses to believe in everything the media puts outEverything the media says is not always believable.The media sees us as a people who can't think for ourselves.Think about the person,her personality,and ask yourself if this is really the way she is...Sorry for going on and on...Have a good one.

Since: Apr 08

San Diego, CA

#34 Apr 24, 2008
Kenny wrote:
Alicia, don't let the media get to you. As a American citizen you have a right to free speech. Just keep doing what you do, because you do it so well.
Hey Kenny, she may have a right to free speech, but she still has to live with the consequences and ramifications of what she says. You can't be a person who has the ears of fans and millions and say this crap without repercussions.

Since: Apr 08

San Diego, CA

#35 Apr 24, 2008
BeingWise wrote:
Thank you for understanding me...Even though Alicia Keys said what she said,only she knows the reason why and im not going to look down on her regardless.For me to judge another makes me feel awkward and out of place and i know that im not perfect.But life goes on..Seems like nowadays somethings a person says could also be understood the wrong way also.I mean really,society have become so judgemental these days,to the nth degree.So much hate and negativity in society today...And if you say anything about race and religion,its suddenly extreme hostility and world war 3.People expect you to be perfect,no one is.There is so much more going in the world that we should be concerned about.Both here and abroad.There are people in the world who are going through things that don't care about what a celebrity said because they are too busy struggling.Let us be ourselves and let Alicia Keys be herself and everyone else for that matter.We are who we are and we have to get up everyday and live with ourselves and the things we say and do.
Were you crying when you typed up this nonsensical garbage? Where the hell did you get the notion that you can't judge people by what they say? I'm amazed you can even operate a computer much less articulate a weak-kneed, spineless paragraph like this one. Get a grip already.
BeingWise

Johnson City, TN

#36 Apr 29, 2008
Methadras wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you crying when you typed up this nonsensical garbage? Where the hell did you get the notion that you can't judge people by what they say? I'm amazed you can even operate a computer much less articulate a weak-kneed, spineless paragraph like this one. Get a grip already.
...And where do you get off insulting people....YOU DON'T FREAKEN KNOW ME,PKAY...KEEP YOUR PSYCHO COMMENTS TO YOURSELF...JERK!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tupac Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News T.I. Breaks Code Of Silence? Tupac Vs. B.I.G, W... (Apr '08) Jan '17 Lulo 177
News Sri Lankan church prints Tupac lyrics by accident (Dec '16) Dec '16 Spotted Girl 4
News Holograms of Michael Jackson and another dancer... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Gingerfig 1
News Unreleased Tupac Music And Lyrics Up For Sale (Mar '16) Mar '16 Johnny 1
News Tupac Shakur -- Alive? (Dec '15) Dec '15 conspiracydogg 1
News The CIA is tweeting things about rap murder con... (Jul '14) Dec '15 MaltaMon 3
News Alicia Keys Racist? Feeds 'Government Hates Bla... (Jul '08) Jul '15 Mighty wighty 394
More from around the web