tina

Virginia Beach, VA

#1 Aug 21, 2006
There is a woman that I have meet twice that is tell a story that is true about Trisha. How she stold Garth away from Sandy and the girls. How it is her Trisha that won't let Garth stay home and be a dad with Sandy. There is a club that is got a trust fund for Garth three girls becuase he doesn't support Sandy or the girls. I have sent money to the trust fund for Sandy and the girls.Trisha woman don't like married woman sleeping with a masrried man who has kids. Your a whore and she is right. Look at the divorce paper of Garth you where one of the reason for the divorce becuase of you sleeping on the road with Garth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trisha Yearwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Armed with hits, Garth Brooks finds a home in B... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Reese 1
News Trisha Yearwood Looks Back on Her Experience Pe... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Fa-Foxy 2
News Kelly Clarkson takes daughter River Rose to Gar... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Francine Fishpaw 1
News Garth Brooks about to announce comeback tour? (Jul '14) Jul '14 Chuy 1
what song is... (Feb '14) Feb '14 rennman 1
News 5 things to know in Florida for Dec. 17 (Dec '13) Dec '13 Allera 1
News Stars to come out for Clarkson Christmas show (Dec '13) Dec '13 Boshnick 4
More from around the web