Brooks Comes Out of Retirement

Brooks Comes Out of Retirement

There are 2 comments on the PR-inside.com story from Aug 20, 2007, titled Brooks Comes Out of Retirement. In it, PR-inside.com reports that:

“We'll go back to what I was doing before and sit on our butts for a while after the promo work for the new album is complete.”

Superstar GARTH BROOKS has confirmed he's making a country comeback, seven years after he announced his retirement. via PR-inside.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PR-inside.com.

Dawn

Indiantown, FL

#1 Aug 20, 2007
when willhe start touring again? i can't wait.
Pat

AOL

#2 Sep 7, 2007
My husband and I were at the concert in Central Park. When is Garth going on tour. We can't wait to see him. Hope he comes up New England Way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trisha Yearwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Armed with hits, Garth Brooks finds a home in B... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Reese 1
News Trisha Yearwood Looks Back on Her Experience Pe... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Fa-Foxy 2
News Kelly Clarkson takes daughter River Rose to Gar... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Francine Fishpaw 1
News Garth Brooks about to announce comeback tour? (Jul '14) Jul '14 Chuy 1
what song is... (Feb '14) Feb '14 rennman 1
News 5 things to know in Florida for Dec. 17 (Dec '13) Dec '13 Allera 1
News Stars to come out for Clarkson Christmas show (Dec '13) Dec '13 Boshnick 4
More from around the web