Trisha Yearwood Partners With Tulsa's...

Trisha Yearwood Partners With Tulsa's Habitat for Humanity

There are 33 comments on the News on 6 Tulsa story from May 6, 2009, titled Trisha Yearwood Partners With Tulsa's Habitat for Humanity. In it, News on 6 Tulsa reports that:

Recording artist Trisha Yearwood helped launch National Women Build Week at Tulsa's Habitat for Humanity warehouse Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News on 6 Tulsa.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Yuck!”

Since: Feb 09

Park Hill, OK

#21 May 7, 2009
kim wrote:
<quoted text>
Brooks admitted to it in an interview...why would he lie about it?
I don't think so....
kim

United States

#22 May 7, 2009
tulsalady wrote:
<quoted text>
..... if my memory serves me (and sometimes it does not) i don't think that they were married almost 20 years - hmmmmmm may i AM wrong
15 years.
kim

United States

#23 May 7, 2009
The Real Clueless wrote:
Sandy was the cheating heart first, he forgave but she couldn't forget. Things fell apart and when you're on the road in a bad marriage what's supposed to happen? He "retired" to fix his family because they came first and then she has an affair with a gardner that kidnaps her at knifepoint.
Google is your friend people.
Good job Trisha! Good to see a celebrity not wrapped up in themselves or all about their image.
So, in your book two wrongs equals a right?
Bear

Tulsa, OK

#24 May 7, 2009
Sandy is a great woman. Have never met Trisha or Garth. I know Sandy holds no ill will towards her X. Things happen. Back on the story I am glad they (T&G) both are helping out with a good cause! Sandy also does her fair share in the Tulsa community.
Lets not trash talk about these kids parents. I am sure they have enough to deal with.

“RIP”

Since: Nov 08

Tulsa

#25 May 7, 2009
kim wrote:
<quoted text>
So, in your book two wrongs equals a right?
Did I say that?
piney

Bixby, OK

#26 May 7, 2009
I have done work on the Garth and Trisha estate and also on the habitat for humanity homes I would have to say the contrast is impressive but the joy felt from the humanity home residents could fill a 1000 homes.Thanks every one involved.
friendly tulsan

United States

#27 May 8, 2009
Perhaps i misunderstood, i thought this was suppose to be about the new homeowner and the wonderful help from trisha and garth . They didn't have to do it give them a break people we are all human and make mistakes
David

Tulsa, OK

#28 May 8, 2009
tulsalady wrote:
i don't think that they were married almost 20 years - hmmmmmm may i AM wrong
15 (close enough).
noodles

Owasso, OK

#29 May 8, 2009
friendly tulsan wrote:
Perhaps i misunderstood, i thought this was suppose to be about the new homeowner and the wonderful help from trisha and garth . They didn't have to do it give them a break people we are all human and make mistakes
It is sounding like Kim is a little too into the whole Garth love life and cheating hearts club. I think she needs to let go and let God. Peace to her. I pray nobody has to throw her mistakes out there everytime she turns around.
kim

United States

#30 May 8, 2009
noodles wrote:
<quoted text>
It is sounding like Kim is a little too into the whole Garth love life and cheating hearts club. I think she needs to let go and let God. Peace to her. I pray nobody has to throw her mistakes out there everytime she turns around.
No, I just am sick and tired of celebrities being able to "wipe their slate clean" because they have enough money to make the public forget.

“RIP”

Since: Nov 08

Tulsa

#31 May 9, 2009
Ummm, Kim, Garth and Sandy were divorced when Trisha came along.

Sandy and Garth are both guilty of audultery during their relationship, Garth quit music to work on his homelife and realized they didn't stand a chance. They divorce, she ends up being kidnapped by some weird guy, Garth helps her and has been helping her ever since they divorced. She's had her mental issues that he takes care of.

How is Trisha wiping her slate clean? Or Garth for that matter? What did they do that would require them to do so? Did they get caught with dope, guns, or other illegal substances? Did they drink and drive killing a family of five? Did they beat their spouses to a bloody pulp? Rape an ususpecting girl? Tell me what they did that was so wrong that they are using their celebrity status to cover up their misdeeds?
noodles

Owasso, OK

#32 May 9, 2009
The Real Clueless wrote:
Ummm, Kim, Garth and Sandy were divorced when Trisha came along.
Sandy and Garth are both guilty of audultery during their relationship, Garth quit music to work on his homelife and realized they didn't stand a chance. They divorce, she ends up being kidnapped by some weird guy, Garth helps her and has been helping her ever since they divorced. She's had her mental issues that he takes care of.
How is Trisha wiping her slate clean? Or Garth for that matter? What did they do that would require them to do so? Did they get caught with dope, guns, or other illegal substances? Did they drink and drive killing a family of five? Did they beat their spouses to a bloody pulp? Rape an ususpecting girl? Tell me what they did that was so wrong that they are using their celebrity status to cover up their misdeeds?
From the factual things that I've encountered you could kind of relate the scenario to that of Brangelina. Trisha did show up on the scene before the first marriage was a shambles. That is not to say that it was all any one person's fault. I'm sure that all parties have grown, forgiven and moved on from the hurtful past.
David

Tulsa, OK

#33 May 11, 2009
kim wrote:
So, now she is a home builder and not a home wrecker?
Wow, two posts into this (THfH) thread and this is all you have to offer. Does finding mistakes in people come naturally or do you have to put forth effort?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trisha Yearwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Armed with hits, Garth Brooks finds a home in B... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Reese 1
News Trisha Yearwood Looks Back on Her Experience Pe... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Fa-Foxy 2
News Kelly Clarkson takes daughter River Rose to Gar... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Francine Fishpaw 1
News Garth Brooks about to announce comeback tour? (Jul '14) Jul '14 Chuy 1
what song is... (Feb '14) Feb '14 rennman 1
News 5 things to know in Florida for Dec. 17 (Dec '13) Dec '13 Allera 1
News Stars to come out for Clarkson Christmas show (Dec '13) Dec '13 Boshnick 4
More from around the web