Trisha Yearwood Partners With Tulsa's...

Trisha Yearwood Partners With Tulsa's Habitat for Humanity

There are 33 comments on the News on 6 Tulsa story from May 6, 2009, titled Trisha Yearwood Partners With Tulsa's Habitat for Humanity. In it, News on 6 Tulsa reports that:

Recording artist Trisha Yearwood helped launch National Women Build Week at Tulsa's Habitat for Humanity warehouse Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News on 6 Tulsa.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kelly Smith

United States

#1 May 6, 2009
Good for country music, Mrs. Trisha Yearwood and great for Oklahoma!! Garth Brooks, Reba McEntire and other Oklahoma artist's have been involved in the their communities and have a spirit that you will not find any other place in the union. I am so proud to be an Oklahoman.
kim

United States

#2 May 6, 2009
So, now she is a home builder and not a home wrecker?
kimisjealous

Mccoy, CO

#3 May 6, 2009
It was meant to be Kim. Garth's ugly ex was not of the right caliber he deserved.
Freedom still

Pawnee, OK

#4 May 6, 2009
How'd she wreck the home. He didn't have to do it
texas redneck

United States

#5 May 6, 2009
both garth and trisha were in the wrong,so both are losers
Freedom still

Pawnee, OK

#6 May 6, 2009
Do a little research an you might not think the ex is so perfect
noodles

Owasso, OK

#7 May 6, 2009
Freedom still wrote:
Do a little research an you might not think the ex is so perfect
Nobody is perfect, but at least some are forgiven.
texas redneck

United States

#8 May 6, 2009
kimisjealous wrote:
It was meant to be Kim. Garth's ugly ex was not of the right caliber he deserved.
seems to me you are the jealous one ,omg get real,garth is a has been,
Tulsa-Mom

Broken Arrow, OK

#9 May 6, 2009
Does anyone really know what happened?? They all do have private lives you know.
just me

Tulsa, OK

#10 May 6, 2009
since when did this become about their ex's? who cares who wrecked whos home? they are both doing a good thing. And apparently they are happy together so let them be
drama

Tulsa, OK

#11 May 6, 2009
Wow, Trisha's not lookin too hot these days!

“Yuck!”

Since: Feb 09

Park Hill, OK

#12 May 6, 2009
Unless you were there in the room with them. You don't know!!
Freedom still

Pawnee, OK

#13 May 6, 2009
just me wrote:
since when did this become about their ex's? who cares who wrecked whos home? they are both doing a good thing. And apparently they are happy together so let them be
Amen!
Keith

Claremore, OK

#14 May 6, 2009
drama wrote:
Wow, Trisha's not lookin too hot these days!
she never has...... Now Sandy used to be a knock out. But drugs and to much partying will age you real fast.......she don't look to good either.

“Say it loud and proud.”

Since: Sep 08

Tulsa, OK

#15 May 6, 2009
Way to get involved with the community. What a good role model for others. Thanks.
kim

United States

#16 May 6, 2009
Carrott Top wrote:
Unless you were there in the room with them. You don't know!!
Brooks admitted to it in an interview...why would he lie about it?
kim

United States

#17 May 6, 2009
Freedom still wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen!
Thats right, lets forget all about the break-up of an almost 20 year marrige by this woman. After all...it wasn't your life that was ruined was it?
noodles

Owasso, OK

#18 May 7, 2009
kim wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats right, lets forget all about the break-up of an almost 20 year marrige by this woman. After all...it wasn't your life that was ruined was it?
Wow! It sounds like it really hits a nerve with you. Is this something you can relate to because you went through a similar circumstance?
tulsalady

Tulsa, OK

#19 May 7, 2009
kim wrote:
<quoted text>
..... if my memory serves me (and sometimes it does not) i don't think that they were married almost 20 years - hmmmmmm may i AM wrong

“RIP”

Since: Nov 08

Tulsa

#20 May 7, 2009
Sandy was the cheating heart first, he forgave but she couldn't forget. Things fell apart and when you're on the road in a bad marriage what's supposed to happen? He "retired" to fix his family because they came first and then she has an affair with a gardner that kidnaps her at knifepoint.

Google is your friend people.

Good job Trisha! Good to see a celebrity not wrapped up in themselves or all about their image.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trisha Yearwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Armed with hits, Garth Brooks finds a home in B... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Reese 1
News Trisha Yearwood Looks Back on Her Experience Pe... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Fa-Foxy 2
News Kelly Clarkson takes daughter River Rose to Gar... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Francine Fishpaw 1
News Garth Brooks about to announce comeback tour? (Jul '14) Jul '14 Chuy 1
what song is... (Feb '14) Feb '14 rennman 1
News 5 things to know in Florida for Dec. 17 (Dec '13) Dec '13 Allera 1
News Stars to come out for Clarkson Christmas show (Dec '13) Dec '13 Boshnick 4
More from around the web