Muslim Group Delivers Warning to 'South Park' Creators

A radical Muslim group has warned the creators of "South Park" that they could face violent retribution for depicting the prophet Muhammad in a bear suit during last week's episode. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Democrat

Peninsula, OH

#1 Apr 22, 2010
Can you believe it ! Comedy Central banned any defamation to Muhammad , but had no problem showing defaming Jesus Christ.

You'll die at the hands of the muslims if you defame Muhammad - by if a Christian speaks against those who defame Christ - we are being judgemental.

Hello ???? Are there any true christians out there in America ? That actually will stand up for what is right ? No - we are too busy watching South Park.

God, the father of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit - please save us from ourselves.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#2 Apr 22, 2010
So since Iran is going to go nuclear and Obama is going to cut our supply these threats don't mean anything because Iran isn't go to attack a country that is disarming themselves..........now would they??????
Concerned Adult

Cleveland, OH

#3 Apr 22, 2010
I'm with you Democrat...Christians allowed the no prayer in school by their silence. We allow the removal of God and Christ from everywhere to the MINORITY who yell, while we remain silent. Wake up...do ya think God is happy with the immorality and greed of this country? Muslims speak out...unfortunately in a violent manner, why don't Christians speak out? And God said..if I can find one good man in Ninevah Lord, will you spare Ninevah?
MEG

Medina, OH

#5 Apr 22, 2010
Just more proof as to why these extremists need to be hunted down. It just so angers me that they can get away with this junk. Who do they think they are, and why is this country bending over backwards to make sure they aren't offended? Because we are afraid of their extremist ways - the remaining beliefs do not go out and take hostages or murder others - they are like a loose cannon. And you would think if they didn't like it here, they would go back - but no, they believe it is their right to come here and enforce their beliefs on us...but God forbid that we do that to them. Besides, if they go home, they can't spy and plan their interior plots. It's time to wake up America - we are in a very sad place. Can't wait to hear what the first person has to say that will defend the threats or their beliefs on here. I want my country back - and I'm not that old - but I am old enough to know that things aren't like they used to be.
Get over it

Fairport, NY

#6 Apr 22, 2010
Okay everyone...SouthPark is a CARTOON!!!! Get over it....this is 1/2 the problem in this world. Everyone takes everything so seriously. Again...it's a CARTOON!!!
Tardman

North Royalton, OH

#7 Apr 22, 2010
Dumb sand niggles!
me not you

Massillon, OH

#8 Apr 22, 2010
why does anyone care what these people have to say or tihnk. they need to get out of the U.S.A. or shut up. if we think its funny, its going on t.v and there anit nothing you can do about it. so get your towl out of your a** and deal with it.

Since: Apr 10

Potato Patch USA

#9 Apr 22, 2010
Maybe they should have used a pig suit
Juliett

Richfield, OH

#10 Apr 22, 2010
Get over it wrote:
Okay everyone...SouthPark is a CARTOON!!!! Get over it....this is 1/2 the problem in this world. Everyone takes everything so seriously. Again...it's a CARTOON!!!
I am so with you, lighten up everyone it is a CARTOON!!!! If it affends you change the channel!!
MEG

Medina, OH

#11 Apr 22, 2010
Get over it wrote:
You don't get what this story is about, do you? The "everyone" should be specifically mentioned to the Muslims who are giving the threats. Everyone else on this board is talking about no other group threatens harm against the South Park creators because of their "cartoon antics". Maybe that is the problem with you....you watch too many cartoons and now can't distinguish what is real, and what isn't. And by the way....whether it is a cartoon or not, it is still putting a message out there - doesn't have to be be real for a message not to be sent. God forbid the Road Runner blow up Wyle E Coyote again...cuz' that is too harmful for our children...but it is o.k. to bash any type of belief because it is a "cartoon"....watched by lots of unsupervised children these days!
NATE

United States

#12 Apr 22, 2010
Those Muslims need to chill out man. South Park makes fun of EVERYONE....EVERYONE....they should be honored to be dishonored. I wouldn't worry too much if I was Matt and Trey...in fact they should return the threat...I mean warning. You eff with us we will get the millions and millions of South Park fans to eff you up too.
Get over it

Aurora, OH

#13 Apr 22, 2010
MEG wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't get what this story is about, do you? The "everyone" should be specifically mentioned to the Muslims who are giving the threats. Everyone else on this board is talking about no other group threatens harm against the South Park creators because of their "cartoon antics". Maybe that is the problem with you....you watch too many cartoons and now can't distinguish what is real, and what isn't. And by the way....whether it is a cartoon or not, it is still putting a message out there - doesn't have to be be real for a message not to be sent. God forbid the Road Runner blow up Wyle E Coyote again...cuz' that is too harmful for our children...but it is o.k. to bash any type of belief because it is a "cartoon"....watched by lots of unsupervised children these days!
Again...it's a CARTOON and just an FYI...I do NOT watch cartoons. If you don't like it...turn it off!
Comeon Seriously

Cleveland, OH

#14 Apr 22, 2010
I don't like Classical music so I don't listen to it. Why were they watching South Park to begin with? I can see it now - hahhhahhhahhahhhahha...Oh, wait a minute! What's that??? America must die!!

Yes, it's a cartoon. Not real. That's why we live in America. Freedom.
MuhammadSucks

Cleveland, OH

#15 Apr 22, 2010
DEPORT ALL EXTREMIST MUSLIMS NOW!!!!! GET OUT!!! YOU'RE NOT WELCOME HERE!!!
No conservative

Cleveland, OH

#16 Apr 22, 2010
Not to worry. God's going to step in and stop all of this mess shortly.

Since: Sep 09

Cleveland, OH

#17 Apr 22, 2010
MySmellyFart wrote:
What's amazing is South Park has made fun of every religion known to man and you hear nothing. As soon as it's "their" religion they have a problem. The fact that they admitted that they look up to Bin Laden should be enough to give them a big FU. Why are you in this country anyway? If you don't like it, go back to the camels and sand caves!
I applaud your post here!! My question exactly..why the hell are they even in this country? Why do we allow any fanatical group who makes a "warning" or "threat" to anyone in this country to remain on this soil? Somewhere along the line the "good old USA" has lost their integrity as we slowly sink in the "desert sands"....
TruBloodedAmeric an

Euclid, OH

#18 Apr 22, 2010
What happened to that old document called the Constitution???

Amendment 1: Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Our forefathers made these laws to protect the citizens from the government! If you are offended by someone's comment then IGNORE THEM!!!

One of my family members signed the Declaration of Independence and I am damn proud to say that! However, I am not proud of where our country is going with these politicians that only care about their career and not our country. Our country is losing site of what our forefathers started!

THIS IS BULL*$@#!!!!

Since: Sep 09

Cleveland, OH

#19 Apr 22, 2010
TruBloodedAmerican wrote:
What happened to that old document called the Constitution???
Amendment 1: Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
Our forefathers made these laws to protect the citizens from the government! If you are offended by someone's comment then IGNORE THEM!!!
One of my family members signed the Declaration of Independence and I am damn proud to say that! However, I am not proud of where our country is going with these politicians that only care about their career and not our country. Our country is losing site of what our forefathers started!
THIS IS BULL*$@#!!!!
..actually in this country people are free to say whatever they want to Christians and about Christianity..they can show offensive art work and pictures of Jesus, and say whatever they like...and have taken God out of this and God out of that, however; make a statement or show a picture that Islam does not agree with and bingo..threats are made right on our own soil....so what is wrong here? This is America why do we allow radical Muslims to dictate anything here?...
Canal Fulton

Akron, OH

#20 Apr 22, 2010
I wipe my A*s with the Coran. And the towels from their heads.
TruBloodedAmeric an

Euclid, OH

#21 Apr 22, 2010
If you don't like it here... GO BACK TO YOUR SAND PIT!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trey Parker Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Team America: World Police' Is Also Getting Ya... Dec '14 somebody is afraid 1
'South Park' Guys Aid 'Kenny vs. Spenny' - Matt... (Dec '07) Aug '14 ben 29
How long does it take to become local? (Dec '12) Oct '13 Lealohas girlfriend 232
'South Park' creator skips court, delaying tria... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Sheik Yerbouti 1
Report Claims Church of Scientology Went After ... (Oct '11) Dec '12 alf 8
Radical Muslim group warns 'South Park' creator... (Apr '10) Oct '12 Kenneth wilder 21
Lobbyist Leo Boyle invested in The Book of Morm... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
More from around the web