'South Park' Creators Work Hayes Flap...

'South Park' Creators Work Hayes Flap Into New Show - Entertain...

There are 8 comments on the NBC 4 Washington, DC story from Mar 14, 2006, titled 'South Park' Creators Work Hayes Flap Into New Show - Entertain.... In it, NBC 4 Washington, DC reports that:

It didn't take long for Trey Parker and Matt Stone to use Isaac Hayes' highly publicized exit from "South Park" as fodder for an episode.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 4 Washington, DC.

Lee

East Meadow, NY

#1 Mar 16, 2008
What was up in the new episode of South Park? I liked it better when Kyle was the nice one. In the last episode Kyle was bad and Cartman was good. I like it better the old way.
F_SCIENTOLOGISTS

AOL

#2 Mar 16, 2008
Isaac hays can be a part of a show that makes fun of jews, blacks, whites, asians, gays, conservatives, liberals, and celebrities....but when they make fun of Scientology Isaac has to bail cause he finds it offensive.....puhlease!!!

Isaac needs to take the SHAFT out of his arse and give back all the money he made from that stupid cartoon to wildlife conservatory.

Since: Aug 07

Northern Chicago Suburbs

#3 Mar 20, 2008
Lee wrote:
What was up in the new episode of South Park? I liked it better when Kyle was the nice one. In the last episode Kyle was bad and Cartman was good. I like it better the old way.
That was the worst episode of South Park ever.:(

Since: Apr 08

New York, NY

#4 Apr 2, 2008
I dunno I Kind of like Chef Vader. hahahahaha

But in all seriousness it sucks that chef is gone but who really cares. Issac needs to realize that this show wasn't made by him but rather it made him again. After he took on the role of chef doors re opened for him . Now lets hope they get slammed in his face.

Since: Aug 07

Northern Chicago Suburbs

#5 Apr 3, 2008
Just to be clear (because I love South Park), I was referring to the new 2008 episode 'Britney's New Look'. Ya know, the episode where Britney blows her head off with a gun but survives, ugh. It was pretty bad.
CharlieBMMi

New York, NY

#6 Apr 10, 2008
Kyle comes off as bad because of how bad Cartman is. I know that sounds strange but he is so fed up with Cartman hes becoming bitter!

New York, NY

#7 Apr 18, 2008
check out this widget. it reminds you when south park is on, and promotes your fav show to others. embed it on your myspace, facebook, or personal page.

New York, NY

#8 Apr 18, 2008
[url=http://www.locatetv.com/t v/south-park][img]http://www.l ocatetv.com/tv/south-park/351x 85_standard.gif[/img][/url]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trey Parker Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'South Park' Guys Aid 'Kenny vs. Spenny' - Matt... (Dec '07) Aug '14 ben 29
News How long does it take to become local? (Dec '12) Oct '13 Lealohas girlfriend 232
News 'South Park' creator skips court, delaying tria... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Sheik Yerbouti 1
News Report Claims Church of Scientology Went After ... (Oct '11) Dec '12 alf 8
News Radical Muslim group warns 'South Park' creator... (Apr '10) Oct '12 Kenneth wilder 21
News Lobbyist Leo Boyle invested in The Book of Morm... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News 'South Park' banned from showing Muhammad (Apr '06) Feb '12 may2285 28
More from around the web