bleep you bleeper

Memphis, NE

#4 Apr 27, 2006
jack wrote:
i think they should have more butters and less kenny dieing
true that

Santa Clara, CA

#5 Feb 14, 2007
I think that the episode with the little boy that had leukima was the cruelist thing that I ever seen .how could some body even think of making an episode like that and not feel like shit?there are alot of people that watch that show kids and adults. and I'm pretty sure that there are people that have cancer and I am one of those people.
Mitch Connor

Austin, TX

#6 Feb 27, 2007
What? I didn't know there were some malidies that should not be portrayed on television. No one gets out of this alive.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trey Parker Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'South Park' Guys Aid 'Kenny vs. Spenny' - Matt... (Dec '07) Aug '14 ben 29
News How long does it take to become local? (Dec '12) Oct '13 Lealohas girlfriend 232
News 'South Park' creator skips court, delaying tria... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Sheik Yerbouti 1
News Report Claims Church of Scientology Went After ... (Oct '11) Dec '12 alf 8
News Radical Muslim group warns 'South Park' creator... (Apr '10) Oct '12 Kenneth wilder 21
News Lobbyist Leo Boyle invested in The Book of Morm... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News 'South Park' banned from showing Muhammad (Apr '06) Feb '12 may2285 28
More from around the web