Wilson and Tritt will be at Country Splash

Gretchen Wilson and Travis Tritt are among the first wave of acts announced for the third annual Apple River Country Splash, planned for June 17 through 19 at Float-Rite Amphitheater in Somerset, Wis.

Read more
Sandy McLean

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Dec 28, 2009
Wondering about Keith Urban and Carrie Underwood. They were two entertainers that were suppose to be at CountrySplash in 2010. That is why I purchased tickets at the end of the show in 2009.
BearManNorth

AOL

#2 Dec 28, 2009
Yuck..........
Lisa Erickson

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#3 Dec 29, 2009
CountrySplash appears to be doing a Bait and Switch. Keith Urban and Carrie Underwood are not coming to CountrySplash in 2010. Even though they announced it many times and sold tickets because of it - they never had Keith or Carrie booked. I bought a VIP ticket and am trying to get my money back but they refuse to help me. I would not have ever made nearly $500 to see Travis Tritt or Gretchen Wilson.
suesbey lun

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Dec 30, 2009
Lisa Erickson wrote:
CountrySplash appears to be doing a Bait and Switch. Keith Urban and Carrie Underwood are not coming to CountrySplash in 2010. Even though they announced it many times and sold tickets because of it - they never had Keith or Carrie booked. I bought a VIP ticket and am trying to get my money back but they refuse to help me. I would not have ever made nearly $500 to see Travis Tritt or Gretchen Wilson.
I live in Somerset WI and there is alot of talk of will there even be a concert. Many many problems/lawsuits with owner of concert grounds etc. Seems he doesnt pay his bills. Im waiting to buy my tickets because I'd rather pay the $20 or so bucks more than totally lose money with the whole production not happening. Sorry for you and your situation. Good luck!
RiverRat

AOL

#6 Dec 30, 2009
suesbey lun wrote:
<quoted text>
I live in Somerset WI and there is alot of talk of will there even be a concert. Many many problems/lawsuits with owner of concert grounds etc. Seems he doesnt pay his bills. Im waiting to buy my tickets because I'd rather pay the $20 or so bucks more than totally lose money with the whole production not happening. Sorry for you and your situation. Good luck!
Hopefully it will go the same route as some of those "blues fest" concerts all over the state....just go away.
suesbey lun

Minneapolis, MN

#7 Dec 31, 2009
RiverRat wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully it will go the same route as some of those "blues fest" concerts all over the state....just go away.
Im really not into country, it's o.k. and all, I just love getting together and seeing all the locals all in one place. When Ive gone I see lots and lots of people I know so it's just a good time.
I hope it continues but..... a certain someone has got to get out of the picture. I have a deep feeling that it will end up being cancelled. You should try going on the Thursday when they give out free passes, I know you would have a good time! Prices are high, just put a cooler in the trunk of your car.
Bob the Bilderberg

Minneapolis, MN

#8 Dec 31, 2009
You know they're in trouble if they're bragging about booking Gretchen Wilson.
suesbey lun

Minneapolis, MN

#9 Dec 31, 2009
Bob the Bilderberg wrote:
You know they're in trouble if they're bragging about booking Gretchen Wilson.
LOL what about Lorri Morgan!!!!!
Nichole

Plymouth, MN

#10 Jan 20, 2010
I went back and forth the whole weekend last year about buying tickets.... I mean really... I even called my hubby on Thursday (who wasnt there because of a radiation treatment) to tell him the second I heard that Keith was gonna be there. After all, we decided to wait and not buy the tickets. If I was gonna buy them, though, it would have been solely because of Keith. It's a shame that they promised these artists and are now trying to replace them with ones that are down MANY notches in most people's eyes. The only thing now that would get me there is Lady Antebellum... and I wouldn't feel bad about missing some of the concerts from what I can see in the lineup so far.... WE FEST HOWEVER, is gonna rule! Keith Urban, Dierks, Montgomery Gentry, Kid Rock, Jason Aldean, Kenny Chesney, Eric Church, Gloriana, Gretchen Wilso (so far)... and they're not done yet!
suesbey lun

Minneapolis, MN

#11 Jan 20, 2010
O.k., up till the end of this month you can buy 1 and get another for free. With tax and all the other misc. charges, it come to almost $180.00
I want to go with my gut feeling and wait but I want a good deal too!! I figure Ive got another
week to think about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Travis Tritt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Country star Travis Tritt cancels concert at El... Dec '14 L Morales 9
country song (Jul '13) Jul '13 terry shoemaker 1
News Even Rain Cannot Damper the Musical Spirits in ... (Sep '10) Sep '10 FOR REAL 2
News John Goodspeed: Tritt to perform at benefit (Dec '09) Dec '09 mammi 1
News Boot Hill "Country" Jamboree (Aug '09) Aug '09 travisfan -not as... 4
News Haven Debt Woes (Nov '07) Jun '09 Herman Munster 236
News KJUG announces artists for 2009 Jugfest in Tulare (Apr '09) Jun '09 PattyTulare CA 3
More from around the web