Return of Late Night, or Train-Wreck TV?

Return of Late Night, or Train-Wreck TV?

There are 3 comments on the WXIA Atlanta story from Dec 27, 2007, titled Return of Late Night, or Train-Wreck TV?. In it, WXIA Atlanta reports that:

Jay Leno, Conan O'Brien, Jimmy Kimmel and Jon Stewart all plan returns to late-night television the next two weeks, but aside from their familiar faces, viewers may not recognize much.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WXIA Atlanta.

Backwoods

United States

#1 Dec 27, 2007
Strike! My 'Goober' tube went on strike years ago with the advent of 'fear factor', so now I prefer the radio knob. Far less effort to hit 'seek' or to turn it off.
Tax payer

AOL

#2 Dec 27, 2007
Jay is the man, He will come up with somethimg. I hope. I will be watching
Troll

Stone Mountain, GA

#3 Dec 27, 2007
If Jay and Conan just browsed this blog for a couple of days they would have all the material they need.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trainwreck Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Train Wreck: "Black Men for Sanders" Director A... Jul 26 Oh No You Di-nt 1
News At least three dead in Louisiana movie theatre ... (Jul '15) Jul '15 goonsquad 63
News Dozens Die in Horrific High-Speed Train Wreck i... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Richard_ 1
News Mike Pompeo Reminds Max Baucus Who Engineered O... (Apr '13) May '13 Really 2
News Getting ready for a wave of coal-plant shutdowns (Aug '11) Aug '11 Truth B Told 2
News Trainwreck: Canada's high-speed rail failure (Dec '10) Feb '11 ice gang 4
News Exene: Punk icon goes folk (Jan '10) Jan '10 Dr Strangeco 1
More from around the web