Indian church, archdiocese clash over...

Indian church, archdiocese clash over mass elements

There are 6 comments on the StarTribune story from Dec 14, 2010, titled Indian church, archdiocese clash over mass elements. In it, StarTribune reports that:

B uffalo hide adorns the altar. Sage is burned to help cleanse the heart, soul and mind.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at StarTribune.

Father

United States

#1 Dec 14, 2010
How silly. God does not care. The only thing that matters is what is in a persons heart and that they worship God. Whatever the customs may be, if they bring a person closer to God, so be it.
greggo

Evansville, IN

#2 Dec 14, 2010
Many Roman churches allow the use of nonalcohol wine.
I know that with very little investigation this congregation could find a priest to minister to them.

PopeBennieDick

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#3 Dec 15, 2010
I don't know why the Vatican allowed these indians to become Catholic. You're Holy Father tried to put his foot down on this but got it stepped on. These indians pray with beads! Can you imangine that? Before you know it they will have their Witch Doctors perform Exorcisms. What is religion comming to these days?

It's enough to make you're Pope hit the bottle.

Echo Sperry Two Two Oh!
THE HOLY FATHER

Long Beach, CA

#4 Dec 15, 2010
I'm looking for a church that serves Jack and Coke with Pickled Pigs Feet and the band plays Hot For Teacher.

PopeBennieDick

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#5 Dec 15, 2010
THE HOLY FATHER wrote:
I'm looking for a church that serves Jack and Coke with Pickled Pigs Feet and the band plays Hot For Teacher.
My dear child, you have come to the right place however we only serve Pepsi products on the Vatican Grounds. Pepsi has the exclusive rights to sell their products on our grounds. The reason for this is that Pepsi paid for the restoration of our David Statue in the Basilica West Annex. Last year his penis fell off and the statue just did not look right. We serve Jack and Pepsi after each Sunday Mass at St. Peter's Basilica. I suggest you get there early because our 2 for 1 specials only last the first 15 minutes before each Mass. We found serving Jack and Pepsi is the best way to fill our pews and after a few drinks, who gives a shit what our Mass is all about.

So my dear child, come early and enjoy!

Domino Nabisco Baby!
THE HOLY FATHER

Long Beach, CA

#6 Dec 15, 2010
PopeBennieDick wrote:
<quoted text>
My dear child, you have come to the right place however we only serve Pepsi products on the Vatican Grounds. Pepsi has the exclusive rights to sell their products on our grounds. The reason for this is that Pepsi paid for the restoration of our David Statue in the Basilica West Annex. Last year his penis fell off and the statue just did not look right. We serve Jack and Pepsi after each Sunday Mass at St. Peter's Basilica. I suggest you get there early because our 2 for 1 specials only last the first 15 minutes before each Mass. We found serving Jack and Pepsi is the best way to fill our pews and after a few drinks, who gives a shit what our Mass is all about.
So my dear child, come early and enjoy!
Domino Nabisco Baby!
Thanks for the invite!

E Pluribus yum yum to you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Traditional Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kentucky State University President Raymond Bur... (May '16) May '16 trex 4
News In Cyber Bullying, Depression Hits Victims Hardest (Sep '10) Sep '13 Malachi 4
News Ethic villages target cultural tourism (Oct '12) Oct '12 THUI CUC KY 1
News Traditional homes safer in earthquakes (Oct '12) Oct '12 reproduction 3
News More Kids Being Home Schooled (Jan '09) Aug '12 Justfacts99 6
News 61st Annual Traditional Spanish Market In Santa... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Okie Watcher 2
News Obama, Romney, Traditional Marriage and North ... (May '12) May '12 USS LIBERTY 42
More from around the web