Tracy Byrd cancels all tour dates

Tracy Byrd cancels all tour dates

There are 2 comments on the The Beaumont Enterprise story from Apr 12, 2010, titled Tracy Byrd cancels all tour dates. In it, The Beaumont Enterprise reports that:

Local country music singer Tracy Byrd has canceled all of his tour dates, closed his Twitter and Facebook accounts and has sold his tour bus.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Beaumont Enterprise.

PA FAN

AOL

#1 Apr 18, 2010
I MISS YOU TRACY BYRD,,,,I hope you come back...YOU have helped me get threw (ALOT OF HARD TIMES IN MY LIFE WITH YOUR MUSIC.).IM Thankful I got to know you , BUT i wish i could have gotten to know you more, to tell you the stories,, THANK YOU FOR BEING SO NICE TO MY RESIDENTS AND TO MY FAMILY,,You are the best and always will be, YOUR VOICE IS A GIFT FROM GOD, and it showed ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU SANG AMAZING GRACE IN ATLANTIC CITY NEW JERSEY, with no back round music, IM HERE IN PA IF YOU EVER NEED ANYTHING AT ALL, LOVE YOU ALWAYS AND GOD BLESS YOU!! IM NOT SIGNING WHO I AM BUT IM SURE YOU CAN FIGURE IT OUT,,,
janet

Drexel Hill, PA

#2 Aug 31, 2011
I'm also from Pa. and I have had the priviledge to see Tracy Byrd at the fan club party he and Tracy Lawrence hosted in Nashville. I often think about him and wonder if he is doing well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tracy Byrd Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mountain Stage set to entertain at Wesleyan Sunday (Apr '14) Apr '14 Dottie 1
News Tracy Byrd (Mar '13) Jun '13 MsEvangeline 25
News Tracy Byrd (Sep '12) Sep '12 MsEvangeline 1
News A-Blake Entertainment Announces Relationship Wi... (Jun '12) Jun '12 almiqui 2
tracy byrd (Oct '11) Jun '12 ckersey 3
News Byrd watching: A guide to Tracy Byrd by the lyrics (Oct '11) Oct '11 personal care in pa 1
News Movie Review- Noble Things (May '09) Nov '09 Richard 2
More from around the web