Tool Star Can't Be Faithful

There are 8 comments on the Contactmusic.com story from Mar 18, 2006, titled Tool Star Can't Be Faithful. In it, Contactmusic.com reports that:

TOOL frontman MAYNARD JAMES KEENAN has almost given up on finding true love because he can't stay faithful when groupies throw themselves at him.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Contactmusic.com.

Cadillac Mi

AOL

#1 May 16, 2006
Well Whith a body like that at 42 I would be all over him too its rockin roll shit happens ya Know?
Maynerd Jaymze Keynin

Buffalo, NY

#2 Nov 28, 2007
Drinks too much wine

“Freedom doesn't exist.”

Since: Oct 07

Australia

#3 Dec 4, 2007
Just last week I was chatting with a friend of mine who claims that a work colleague of hers had slept with Maynard.

“Disgustipated at the World...”

Since: May 08

Valhalla, Third Realm...

#4 May 9, 2008
Maynard is indeed a man of taste...
Apophislk

San Antonio, TX

#5 Apr 7, 2010
He chooses not to choose someone. He's not known any sort of warmth like that, when its all bullshit and lies from the drones. He says alot of shit he doesnt mean, and he knows it. So, really he is no more than a reflection of all of it.
Dee

Sydney, Australia

#6 Apr 2, 2011
He is HOT... and appealing for many reasons. I love his eyes. Yep, and I agree, his body is hot for his age.
HumaniDee

Sydney, Australia

#7 Apr 2, 2011
...and I think i'd still want him when he's 82... so if you're reading this MJK, I'll be 72 by then. If you're reading this LeeLi: I don't mean any disrespect. LOL
fractal

United States

#8 Jun 28, 2011
id have a hard time with groupies wanting to sleep with me just because i'm a star. having sex with a groupies is like bestiality. well not really, but some other these girls are dumb as shit." oh he is so soul speaks to me. oh a want to do him and mean something." he is a talented guy. human. easy for him to get girls, maybe he isn't ready. when he sees her, he will remain. and no you can't change him, go ahead and try. he might like it. like the rest of the members. will i hope he cans stay above the water. keep his head dry. wish i had one girl to even like me. lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tool Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The way Tool Fans Are. (Jan '14) Jan '14 Jordan 1
News A Perfect Circle Co-Founder: Hits Album a 'Semi... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Tuco_the_Ugly 1
News Why The New Tool Album is Taking So Long (Mar '13) Mar '13 Tar 3
News TOOL Frontman Sounds Off On Illegal Music Downl... (Mar '12) Jan '13 nosenoise 3
News Wine Buzz: Wines marketed by AC/DC run a little... (Aug '12) Aug '12 ACDCFAN 1
News Is the Weekender cover cursed? (Nov '06) Apr '12 -Phaze 2
News Maynard James Keenan ponders Puscifer, Shakespe... (Feb '12) Feb '12 lion 1
More from around the web