Eating Chicken At The Drama League Aw...

Eating Chicken At The Drama League Awards

There are 1 comment on the Playbill story from May 21, 2010, titled Eating Chicken At The Drama League Awards. In it, Playbill reports that:

Thata s what most everyone seated at the massive dais could talk about when greeting the guests at the 76th Annual Drama League luncheon .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Playbill.

Margaret Major Monkaholic

Brentwood, CA

#1 May 26, 2010
I wonder if Tony Shalhoub Is Allergic Or Just Doesn't Like Chicken Because I have An Incredible Recipe For Chicken Jerky That Doesn't Taste Like Chicken. I'm Not Allergic, but after working with chicken in a restaurant when I was younger, I don't like it except in my Jerky. I only buy Skinless Boneless Chicken Breasts. Maybe I can get him to try Turkey Jerky, same recipe as it pretty much tastes the same.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tony Shalhoub Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tony Shalhoub Joins CBS Comedy - BrainDead' Feb '16 JENNIE ANN 1
News Theatre @ Boston Court Stages Samuel Beckett's ... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Marzee Monk 1
News Actor Tony Shaloub joins cast of 'Nurse Jackie'... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Margaret 1
News Today's Daily Trivia Quiz (Mar '14) Mar '14 Robert847 1
News Jeffrey Wright - Jeffrey Wright to Play Beetee ... (Sep '12) Sep '12 kaitlin 1
News Allison Janney & Tony Shalhoub To Star In Greg ... (Feb '12) Apr '12 New-WestWing-FanSite 2
Tony Shalhoub - nude! (Nov '11) Nov '11 Kimberley 1
More from around the web