Original Black Sabbath drummer drops ...

Original Black Sabbath drummer drops out A of reunion album

There are 8 comments on the New York Daily News story from Feb 2, 2012, titled Original Black Sabbath drummer drops out A of reunion album. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

From left, Bill Ward, Ozzy Osbourne, Geezer Butler and Tony Iommi of Black Sabbath appear at a press conference in L.A. to announce their first new album in 33 years and a world tour.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

Stevo

Saint Helier, Jersey

#1 Feb 4, 2012
Im a man of 45 and ive loved black sabbath since i was 9 .my uncles turned me on to em. Ive been suffering from depression for years and no pills, drink or drugs would help. Then i hear sabbath are getin back together, the dark started to really lift from my life. My spirit awoken again, i got a ticket to go rotterdam and ive let myself get so so exited and 1st time in years i started feeling happy. Then the 1st bomshell about tony being ill and now bill ward! Please, i hope they sort this cos sabbath fans wil be crushed x

“Republicans are The Devil”

Since: Nov 09

Seattle Wa.

#2 Mar 26, 2012
Stevo wrote:
Im a man of 45 and ive loved black sabbath since i was 9 .my uncles turned me on to em. Ive been suffering from depression for years and no pills, drink or drugs would help. Then i hear sabbath are getin back together, the dark started to really lift from my life. My spirit awoken again, i got a ticket to go rotterdam and ive let myself get so so exited and 1st time in years i started feeling happy. Then the 1st bomshell about tony being ill and now bill ward! Please, i hope they sort this cos sabbath fans wil be crushed x
Agreed. Sabbath is Sabbath without Bill Ward.

“Republicans are The Devil”

Since: Nov 09

Seattle Wa.

#3 Mar 26, 2012
isn't. Correcting what I said above.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#4 Apr 6, 2012
Sad.
johnny

Beirut, Lebanon

#5 Apr 11, 2012
of course Bill Ward is sabbath and a big part of it!! like the great Jimmy Page said zeppelin cann't fly without JOHN Bonham and he's 1000% right.IT WILL NOT BE 100% SABBATH! all that beats he created all that music, the guy thought us how it should be.if u bring the ultimate drummer there is he will not fill he's place. He's EPIC AND HE'LL STAY FOREVER THE ULTIMATE DOOM METAL DRUMMER OF ALL TIME!!
Puddle

Shanghai, China

#7 May 24, 2013
Stevo wrote:
You think that you had it bad? I went into a coma after Ozzy got his hair cut. I have been living in an oxygen tent since 1988
Puddle

Shanghai, China

#8 May 24, 2013
sabbathrules1960 wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed. Sabbath is Sabbath without Bill Ward.
Best Sabbath album? It's gotta be Heaven and Hell... Ronnie James Dio
Puddle

Shanghai, China

#9 May 24, 2013
johnny wrote:
of course Bill Ward is sabbath and a big part of it!! like the great Jimmy Page said zeppelin cann't fly without JOHN Bonham and he's 1000% right.IT WILL NOT BE 100% SABBATH! all that beats he created all that music, the guy thought us how it should be.if u bring the ultimate drummer there is he will not fill he's place. He's EPIC AND HE'LL STAY FOREVER THE ULTIMATE DOOM METAL DRUMMER OF ALL TIME!!
Bill is good, it's jst not Sabbath without him but then again, I am gay

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tony Iommi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Scariest Rock Bands of All Time (Jan '09) Apr '15 MEhrmantraut 105
News Tony Iommi: 'We'll see you on the next tour' Bl... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Sexy girls 2
News Heavy Metal + 10 Mightiest Metal Mustaches (Nov '13) Dec '13 neek 2
News Nikki Sixx and Slash Win Golden Gods Awards (Apr '12) Aug '13 RiotAct666 4
News Black Sabbath goes back to their roots (Jun '13) Jun '13 ah uh hu 2
News CD reviews: Black Sabbath, Lonely Island (Jun '13) Jun '13 bob 1
News Ozzy Osbourne, Tony Iommi, and Geezer Butler wi... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Boshnick 1
More from around the web