FOX 'Boldly' Casts 'Arrested Developm...

FOX 'Boldly' Casts 'Arrested Development' Vet - Ben Koldyke and...

There are 1 comment on the Zap2it.com story from Oct 22, 2008, titled FOX 'Boldly' Casts 'Arrested Development' Vet - Ben Koldyke and.... In it, Zap2it.com reports that:

Relative newcomer Ben Koldyke and "Arrested Development" co-star Tony Hale have landed leads in the FOX comedy pilot "Boldly Going Nowhere." Created by the "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" team of Rob ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Zap2it.com.

izikavazo

Vancouver, Canada

#1 Oct 22, 2008
First of all, who the #%$* keeps on pitching these great comedies to FOX?!? Either the execs will "crreatively" change the show or they'll cancel it... sigh..
Secondly this is still a great comedy. The castinf is fun. I love that Tony Hale has another steady job. Jedi Gym and Osama Bin laden are hilarious, that Ben guy will be great.
- izi

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tony Hale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'The Late Late Show With Craig Ferguson': Diane... (Aug '13) Sep '15 harescrambles 2
News Golden Globes supporting actor and actress pred... (Dec '14) Dec '14 gypsyrose44 1
News 'Arrested Development' Star Meets 'Chuck' - Ton... (Jun '08) Jun '08 MIG 3
More from around the web