Danza Splits With Wife - The couple has two children together

Full story: Zap2it.com

Tony Danza, whose eponymous talk show got the ax in May, will soon be ending his marriage as well.
Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Jul 20, 2009
diane

Palm City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2009

i miss seeing tony danza on tv, we loved his show and watched it every day it was on , i am 70 and husband is 83, we miss u tony...
Elizbarsamian

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2009

It is really sad that Tony Danza did not concentrate on his marriage to Tracy instead
of running around in New York and watching Lost with Liza. He always bragged about it on live TV Tony should have stuck it out after 20 years to help two daughters who need him.
My heart goes out to Tracy and the Girls. Didn't take him long to remarry. I just threw away a magazine with his picture and donated his cook book to the Good Will. I am no longer a fan of his.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tony Danza Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tony Danza - Tony Danza Turns Teaching Experien... (Sep '12) Sep '12 JPS 3
Tony Danza nude (Nov '11) Nov '11 danielz83 2
Teaching stint starts for Tony Danza in Philly (Sep '09) Sep '09 Grinch 3
Hidden Camera Trick (Sep '09) Sep '09 Anonymous 1
10th-Graders Of Philadelphia, Meet Mr. Tony Danza (Aug '09) Aug '09 Tri 2
'Who's the Teacher?' Actor Tony Danza Might be ... (Aug '09) Aug '09 Ashley Nicole 1
Who's the teacher? Tony Danza poised to head ba... (Aug '09) Aug '09 Kittie 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Tony Danza People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••