Rapper Tone Loc plans show at Detroit-area bars that got scammed

Mar 30, 2008 Full story: WOOD-TV Grand Rapids

Tone Loc plans to play shows at two bars that got scammed by a man posing as the rapper's manager. via WOOD-TV Grand Rapids

Read more
dick hanson

Mchenry, IL

#1 May 12, 2008
Tone-Loc ios a looser hasbeen, nobody wants him, he works at KMART singer, he deserves to have throat cancer
Michsux

Allegan, MI

#2 May 12, 2008
Only in Detroit...LoL
Rob Diablo

King Of Prussia, PA

#3 Mar 18, 2009
I would love to get together a show with Tone Loc, Sir Mix-A-Lot, and Young MC. They wouldn't even have to bring anything new to the table, as long as they could do it like they did back in the day
Angie

Decatur, IL

#4 Sep 13, 2010
Well I know for a fact that Tone-Loc met a country girl in Decatur Illinois this year and they've been seen together at several events.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tone Loc Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rapper Tone Loc collapses during concert; condi... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Hoover Niebold 4
News Rapper Tone Loc pleads no contest to charges (Oct '11) Oct '11 The Monkey 2
News Rapper Tone Loc jailed in domestic violence case (Jun '11) Jun '11 CrustyCarol 2
News Massive Crowd Cheers Vanilla Ice, Tone Loc (Aug '10) Aug '10 triple6vamp 1
News Tone Loc comes to the Arcata Theatre Lounge (May '10) May '10 Classic Rap fan 7
News Bust A Move - Young Mc (May '10) May '10 young em 1
News Rappers Coolio and Tone Loc coming to Cape Coral (Feb '10) May '10 JennyFromUrBlock 24
More from around the web