Tone Loc comes to the Arcata Theatre ...

Tone Loc comes to the Arcata Theatre Lounge

There are 7 comments on the Eureka Times Standard story from May 25, 2010, titled Tone Loc comes to the Arcata Theatre Lounge. In it, Eureka Times Standard reports that:

Sometimes, some things that don't normally sound like a good pairing end up being fantastic.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Eureka Times Standard.

jim hunter

Federal Way, WA

#1 May 26, 2010
figures
Who

Eureka, CA

#5 May 27, 2010
Gallegos surely will hook him up with some ganga from his friends that's why these guys come here. what a great example for a DA supporter.
jim hunter

Federal Way, WA

#7 May 27, 2010
what a freakin winner you are, ga-lap-de-goat.
rap on, rap on.
Spencer

Redway, CA

#9 May 30, 2010
A has-been on stage with a soon to be has-been.

Businesses like Two Street take a big risk sponsoring political candidates. Remember, not every musician and bong ripper in Humboldt supports Gags.
Ray

San Rafael, CA

#10 May 31, 2010
It says Two Street Music is sponsoring the Tone Loc concert, not the Gallegoes campaign. I heard the Two Street guys are supporting Allison anyways.
Arcata Dude

Arcata, CA

#12 May 31, 2010
In other news, Tone Loc is still alive.
Classic Rap fan

San Francisco, CA

#14 May 31, 2010
Sweet! I love(d) Tone Loc, back when I was in high school... this will be a funny blast from the past treat for me and my friends!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tone Loc Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News AdelaideNow... Smutty masturbation, infidelity ... (Sep '09) Jul '15 Anonymous 21
News Rapper Tone Loc collapses during concert; condi... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Hoover Niebold 4
News Rapper Tone Loc pleads no contest to charges (Oct '11) Oct '11 The Monkey 2
News Rapper Tone Loc jailed in domestic violence case (Jun '11) Jun '11 CrustyCarol 2
News Rapper Tone Loc plans show at Detroit-area bars... (May '08) Sep '10 Angie 4
News Massive Crowd Cheers Vanilla Ice, Tone Loc (Aug '10) Aug '10 triple6vamp 1
News Bust A Move - Young Mc (May '10) May '10 young em 1
More from around the web