Jessica Simpson Sex Tape? Jess Horrif...

Jessica Simpson Sex Tape? Jess Horrified, Tape 'Really Does Exist'

There are 5 comments on the The Post Chronicle story from Jul 22, 2008, titled Jessica Simpson Sex Tape? Jess Horrified, Tape 'Really Does Exist'. In it, The Post Chronicle reports that:

Wannabe country star Jessica Simpson is reportedly "horrified" over the possibility that a sex tape featuring the singer will be leaked.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Post Chronicle.

Oklahoma Sweetheart

Muskogee, OK

#1 Jul 23, 2008
I do not believe this story.
QUOTE: "Our friends at Flisted dish: According to reports, the tape does exist and has fallen into the hands of the individuals responsible for leaking the Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee sex video. It has been claimed that they are threatening to leak the tape if Jessica does not pay an undisclosed sum of money to keep it out of the public domain."
Regardless of whether or not the tape exists, demanding money is called EXTORTION and is illegal. I hope Simpson pursues these criminals.
bigdaddyc187

New Cumberland, PA

#2 Sep 14, 2008
Yes if you want to see the video or video gossip please check below and see for yourself.

http://www.warriorrun.com/jessica-simpson/

Enjoy
Vin

United States

#3 Sep 14, 2008
bigdaddyc187 wrote:
Yes if you want to see the video or video gossip please check below and see for yourself.
http://www.warriorrun.com/jessica-simpson/
Enjoy
Shyeah..., who wants to watch this ditz mattering "Is that vienna sausage? or is it "Beenie-weenie"? I just can't tell" . Pass....
Vin

United States

#4 Sep 14, 2008
Muttering* , i didn't mean mattering, cause it SO obviously does NOT...

Since: Jun 08

AOL

#5 Sep 15, 2008
Oklahoma Sweetheart wrote:
I do not believe this story.
QUOTE: "Our friends at Flisted dish: According to reports, the tape does exist and has fallen into the hands of the individuals responsible for leaking the Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee sex video. It has been claimed that they are threatening to leak the tape if Jessica does not pay an undisclosed sum of money to keep it out of the public domain."
Regardless of whether or not the tape exists, demanding money is called EXTORTION and is illegal. I hope Simpson pursues these criminals.
Her dad would surely have this well covered up if this ever existed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tommy Lee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pamela Anderson: 'I'M Going to Cure My Hepatiti... (Oct '07) Oct '13 Simmons 82
News Hey Dude! Motley Crue's Tommy Lee urges Alberta... (Apr '13) Aug '13 RiotAct666 3
Tommy Lee - nude! (Nov '11) Mar '13 scott 2
News Asheville supper clubs boost culinary creativity (Aug '12) Aug '12 FlipTheByrd 1
Autographed Tommy Lee Drum Head (Nov '11) Nov '11 Sweet Relief 1
News Pamela Anderson wanted Jackson to propose to her (Sep '11) Oct '11 the witch is in 188
News Cops Probe Lee and Michaels' Trip to Range (Jul '11) Jul '11 Sara uk 1
More from around the web