'Smallville's' Tom Welling joins 'Par...

'Smallville's' Tom Welling joins 'Parkland': JFK assassination film...

There are 1 comment on the Zap2it.com story from Jan 30, 2013, titled 'Smallville's' Tom Welling joins 'Parkland': JFK assassination film.... In it, Zap2it.com reports that:

Two of our CW favorites are joining Paul Giamatti, Billy Bob Thornton, Jacki Weaver, Marcia Gay Harden, Zac Efron, Jeremy Strong, James Badge Dale, Jackie Earle Haley, Colin Hanks, David Harbour, and Ron Livingston for an upcoming film about the assassination of John F. Kennedy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Zap2it.com.

United States

#1 Feb 18, 2013
If u watch on YouTube the men who killed Kennedy all other documentary pale in comparison.this really gives u insight on the truth of the conspiracy. There r about 10 parts

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tom Welling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tuesday News Day - a Super Blurry Rumor Jul '15 Nina 1
Tom Welling NAKED: FULL FRONTAL NUDE! Photos an... (Sep '12) Dec '14 help me 11
News Infinite Improbability: Marvel continues to blu... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Ginnie 1
News Henry Cavill, Tom Welling, Christopher Reeve: W... (Jan '13) Mar '13 Sana 5
News Casting: Welling, Langella, Tennant, Asano (Feb '13) Feb '13 Selenia 1
News 'Smallville's Tom Welling Joins JFK Pic 'Parkland' (Jan '13) Jan '13 nicole 1
Tom Welling nude (Jul '12) Jul '12 Kandy 1
More from around the web