National Firearms Museum to Display Tom Selleck Guns

Aug 21, 2009 Full story: www.ammoland.com

FAIRFAX, VA a ' - - Matthew Sharpe of the NRAa TMs National Firearms Museum will display the Museuma TMs collection of Tom Sellecka TMs firearms at Cabelaa TMs in Reno, Nevada, this weekend.

Read more
Seen It Before

Buffalo, NY

#1 Aug 21, 2009
Has Rosie O'Donnell been made aware that Tom Selleck's guns are being displayed? Perhaps she can protest.... I have not forgotten the hatchet job she did on him about guns. The original Monte Walsh with Lee Marvin was a great movie.

“Tu ne cede malis”

Since: Dec 06

Lots of different places

#2 Aug 23, 2009
Seen It Before wrote:
Has Rosie O'Donnell been made aware that Tom Selleck's guns are being displayed? Perhaps she can protest.... I have not forgotten the hatchet job she did on him about guns. The original Monte Walsh with Lee Marvin was a great movie.
I'd say 'screw O'Donnell,' but I wouldn't consign that task to my worst enemy!!!
:o)
Why Not

Amityville, NY

#3 Aug 23, 2009
Highlander wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd say 'screw O'Donnell,' but I wouldn't consign that task to my worst enemy!!!
:o)
Why bother. She already screwed herself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tom Selleck Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News COZI-TV announces 'Magnum, p.i.' marathon: Marc... (Mar '14) Dec '14 no doubt 2
News Tom Selleck Mustache Sunday Party at Sturges to... Dec '14 no doubt 1
News CBS' 'Blue Bloods' Defies Traditions (Apr '14) May '14 Kara 16
News Tom Selleck returning for more Blue Bloods, but... (May '12) Aug '13 Bob 5
Poll 10 possible stars for the wild bunch remake? (Jan '12) Jun '13 bloke talk 5
News 'Jesse Stone' keeps Tom Selleck fueled after 'B... (May '11) Mar '13 Carm 11
joe don baker (Dec '12) Dec '12 western fan 1
More from around the web