Tom Selleck happy new show isn't shot...

Tom Selleck happy new show isn't shot in Toronto

There are 3 comments on the CTV.ca story from Jul 29, 2010, titled Tom Selleck happy new show isn't shot in Toronto. In it, CTV.ca reports that:

There was some talk that "Blue Bloods," which premieres this fall on CTV and CBS, would be produced in the Canadian city; talk the former "Magnum, P.I." star was quick to discourage.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CTV.ca.

sad

Toronto, Canada

#1 Jul 31, 2010
Related Topix: Canada, Entertainment, "Magnum, P.I.", Television, Drama, Magnum, P.I., Magnum P.I., Mystery Movies, Crime Movies, Drama Movies, Action Movies, Adventure, Tom Selleck, North America, World News

“think out of the box”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#2 Jul 31, 2010
sad wrote:
Related Topix: Canada, Entertainment, "Magnum, P.I.", Television, Drama, Magnum, P.I., Magnum P.I., Mystery Movies, Crime Movies, Drama Movies, Action Movies, Adventure, Tom Selleck, North America, World News
Is it that you are just disappointed they won't be shooting up there?

He has a point - there is a pulse about NYC that is nearly impossible to recreate in an exact model on a studio lot, let alone in another city. The city in which they film really has its own characteristics and pulse already, ya know?

Don't be offended - it would be really hard to shoot something in NYC and convince people it was Toronto, Quebec or LA.

Each city has its own personality - that's why we love them.

:)
rtfuldodger

Vernon, Canada

#3 Sep 8, 2010
who can blame him. toronto sucks. i'd take montreal or vancouver over toronto any day. people are lame, city is lame. stick to new york tom. great city.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tom Selleck Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tom Selleck accused of stealing water from fire... (Jul '15) Jul '15 ohhhh 2
News COZI-TV announces 'Magnum, p.i.' marathon: Marc... (Mar '14) Dec '14 no doubt 2
News Tom Selleck Mustache Sunday Party at Sturges to... (Dec '14) Dec '14 no doubt 1
News CBS' 'Blue Bloods' Defies Traditions (Apr '14) May '14 Kara 16
News Tom Selleck returning for more Blue Bloods, but... (May '12) Aug '13 Bob 5
Poll 10 possible stars for the wild bunch remake? (Jan '12) Jun '13 bloke talk 5
News 'Jesse Stone' keeps Tom Selleck fueled after 'B... (May '11) Mar '13 Carm 11
More from around the web