tom selleck sackett movies

Posted in the Tom Selleck Forum

REGINA

United States

#1 Sep 19, 2007
MR SELLECK,
PLEASE MAKE TREASURE MOUNTAIN BY LOUIS LAMOUR INTO A MOVIE. IT IS MY FAVORITE OF ALL THE SACKETT BOOKS, AND YOU AND MR. ELLIOT AND MR. OSTERHAGE ARE PERFECT. THANK YOU
Marilyn

United States

#2 Mar 26, 2009
I would really like to see more movies like The Sacketts,or on the lines of The Sacketts. My own opinion i believe you do a stand up job on being a cowboy.(mustache an all...lol) You have been one of my favorite actors. I hope to see more of you in the future. A fan of yours, Marilyn
roger

Birmingham, UK

#3 Nov 16, 2009
Marilyn wrote:
I would really like to see more movies like The Sacketts,or on the lines of The Sacketts. My own opinion i believe you do a stand up job on being a cowboy.(mustache an all...lol) You have been one of my favorite actors. I hope to see more of you in the future. A fan of yours, Marilyn
i would like to see tom selleck star as laurence james herne the hunter,or re-make alias smith and jones with harrison ford.
roger

Birmingham, UK

#4 Nov 18, 2009
REGINA wrote:
MR SELLECK,
PLEASE MAKE TREASURE MOUNTAIN BY LOUIS LAMOUR INTO A MOVIE. IT IS MY FAVORITE OF ALL THE SACKETT BOOKS, AND YOU AND MR. ELLIOT AND MR. OSTERHAGE ARE PERFECT. THANK YOU
i would like to see tom selleck produce and direct louis lamour brionne or the first fast draw.
Ernestine McColm

San Francisco, CA

#5 Jan 25, 2010
Mr. Selleck,
I was surprised when I came across this site because for many years I have believed you are the perfect "cowboy". I have always loved cowboy pictures and they have stopped making them for some reason. I miss all the old famous cowboys who have since passed away and we need some new heros! Please consider doing more westerns and especially Louis Lamour rolls.
Ike Buckley

Niceville, FL

#6 Nov 12, 2010
Tom Selleck as Texas Ranger Chick Bowdrie is a natural. So many good stories, so little time. These TV movies could be better than any of the Sackett movies (although I enjoyed them all). It would even make a good series .....
the old corral

Birmingham, UK

#7 Nov 22, 2010
Ike Buckley wrote:
Tom Selleck as Texas Ranger Chick Bowdrie is a natural. So many good stories, so little time. These TV movies could be better than any of the Sackett movies (although I enjoyed them all). It would even make a good series .....
i would like to see bruce campbell and william salder as supporting players or villians in a tom selleck ckick bowdrie movie.
the old corral

Birmingham, UK

#8 Nov 24, 2010
the old corral wrote:
<quoted text>i would like to see bruce campbell and william salder as supporting players or villians in a tom selleck ckick bowdrie movie.
i like to see on this page.a discussion wether or not steve martin would be popular casting as hopalong cassidy.what role should louis l"amour fan chuck norris play in adaptations.opinions on philip glenister as shalako and dean cain as brionne.
cecil powell

United States

#9 Dec 5, 2010
Tom Selleck is a great western actor and he should be making a movie from Dutch Henry's new novel We'll have the Summer!! This book by a new western writer is the absolute best novel I have ever read!! Great writer and great actors make wonderful movies. Somebody help me get these two wonderful and talented people together.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tom Selleck Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News COZI-TV announces 'Magnum, p.i.' marathon: Marc... (Mar '14) Dec '14 no doubt 2
News Tom Selleck Mustache Sunday Party at Sturges to... Dec '14 no doubt 1
News CBS' 'Blue Bloods' Defies Traditions (Apr '14) May '14 Kara 16
News Tom Selleck returning for more Blue Bloods, but... (May '12) Aug '13 Bob 5
Poll 10 possible stars for the wild bunch remake? (Jan '12) Jun '13 bloke talk 5
News 'Jesse Stone' keeps Tom Selleck fueled after 'B... (May '11) Mar '13 Carm 11
joe don baker (Dec '12) Dec '12 western fan 1
More from around the web