Colbie Caillat at the People's Choice...

Colbie Caillat at the People's Choice Awards

There are 5 comments on the Zap2it.com story from Dec 31, 2009, titled Colbie Caillat at the People's Choice Awards. In it, Zap2it.com reports that:

While we've certainly had issues with the People's Choice Awards in the past , you can't deny they have enough categories to keep everyone happy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Zap2it.com.

Annie

Cherry Hill, NJ

#1 Dec 31, 2009
You're the freak! Not Adam
Annie

Cherry Hill, NJ

#2 Dec 31, 2009
You have alot of bots on your website by the way - had to block 3 from coming into my computer! Won't be visiting your site anytime soon, too dangerous!
victoria

Tallmadge, OH

#3 Dec 31, 2009
Love Colbe. And Tom Selleck was nominated for People's Choice Awards from 81 through 85. His show ended in like 88. Not sure what you're talking about on that one Michael.
Doug from the creek

Goose Creek, SC

#4 Jan 1, 2010
Personally I don't waste my time on people choice awards, the emmys, the oscars, the CMAs, etc. Most are just someones opinion and are not really the best ones up for option anyway.

I seen a lot of movies that were given these awards totally reak in boredom where other films these critics critized seemed a whole lot more enjoyable to watch.

Some of it isnt all due to acting. Some movies can be terrible in acting but still sell more for people to enjoy. Billy Jack reaked in acting performance, But when it came out it was watched more than any other movie including the sound of music. Rambo, Rocky, lethal weapon are not going to get any acting awards accredited to them, but people are going to watch em over and over again because of the action. They arent going to be bored to death by some slow moving movie, even if the acting is better.
anonymous

Winter Park, FL

#5 Jan 13, 2010
I LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH COLBIE!!!!!
Great job, congrats.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tom Selleck Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tom Selleck accused of stealing water from fire... (Jul '15) Jul '15 ohhhh 2
News COZI-TV announces 'Magnum, p.i.' marathon: Marc... (Mar '14) Dec '14 no doubt 2
News Tom Selleck Mustache Sunday Party at Sturges to... (Dec '14) Dec '14 no doubt 1
News CBS' 'Blue Bloods' Defies Traditions (Apr '14) May '14 Kara 16
News Tom Selleck returning for more Blue Bloods, but... (May '12) Aug '13 Bob 5
Poll 10 possible stars for the wild bunch remake? (Jan '12) Jun '13 bloke talk 5
News 'Jesse Stone' keeps Tom Selleck fueled after 'B... (May '11) Mar '13 Carm 11
More from around the web