Drew sticks to story of Stacy running off

Full story: Chicago Sun-Times
At the services Saturday for R. Eugene Pincham, the Rev. Jeremiah Wright gave Sean Hannity of Fox News a shout-out. Actually, it was more like a beat-down. "Sean Hannity's stupid fantasy will keep him forever ... Full Story

Since: Apr 08

Montreal

#1 Apr 14, 2008
"Where are they? Nobody has spotted them?"

Good point. This story has made it around the world. We hear about it here in Canada. Others have posted at the FindStacyPeterson.com forum from as far away as New Zealand and Australia.

There are Americans living, or traveling, all over the world who follow the news from home.
The internet brings them news and Stacy's photo wherever they are.

Then there's the fact that the FBI is working this case. And i believe that they are investigeting the political corruption surrounding Drew Petersons crimes.

Their investigative access is far reaching to include the International Criminal Police Organization and their databases. Certainly Stacy's passport would have been flagged on some computer somewhere had it ever been used even once in the last 5 months.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tom Selleck Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CBS' 'Blue Bloods' Defies Traditions (Apr '14) May '14 Kara 16
COZI-TV announces 'Magnum, p.i.' marathon: Marc... (Mar '14) Mar '14 connie 1
Tom Selleck returning for more Blue Bloods, but... (May '12) Aug '13 Bob 5
10 possible stars for the wild bunch remake? (Jan '12) Jun '13 bloke talk 5
'Jesse Stone' keeps Tom Selleck fueled after 'B... (May '11) Mar '13 Carm 11
joe don baker (Dec '12) Dec '12 western fan 1
Tom Selleck - nude! (Nov '11) Nov '12 M kat 2

Tom Selleck People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE