Tom Petty guitars stolen in Southern ...

Tom Petty guitars stolen in Southern California

There are 1 comment on the Log Cabin Democrat story from Apr 15, 2012, titled Tom Petty guitars stolen in Southern California. In it, Log Cabin Democrat reports that:

CULVER CITY, Calif. - Five guitars belonging to Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers have been stolen from a Southern California soundstage where the band has been rehearsing for an upcoming tour.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Log Cabin Democrat.

MAJOR Tom Petty Fan

Oscoda, MI

#1 Apr 17, 2012
Yeah, I gotta comment. Who could be so lowlifey in this world. to steal from Tom Petty of all people? What has the guy done to anyone, at any time?? How low are we sinkingin this society, to steal from a man who has brought nothing but pure entertainment and joy of music to the world? I mean, you might have just cut off his right arm. It's like stealing a major piece of art. Please, dear God, return these guitars to the man and his band. They mean absolutely nothing to you. Please don't throw them in a dumpster, or break them, just please, have a heart. and return them to Mr. Petty. PLEASE. this is one of the saddest days in Rock n Roll history to me. One of the saddest. He is a true gem and talent in the music world, and I hate to see anything happen to those guitars. I hope the Hells Angels and the whole entire Hollywood entertainment industry, the police, even thieves with a heart to snitch, not to mention the entire ROCK N Roll community, its fans, and anyone and everyone else, comes out to hunt these theives down like an animal.(no disgrace to the humane animal community intended). Please everyone, don't let these thieves find any place to hide or crawl under, until Mr. Petty's gems are RETURNED! I saw TPATH in concert here in MI a while back, and I will never forget it. My heart and soul goes out to Mr. Petty and all the band members. Hope these scum return your guitars to their rightful owners. God bless, and we LOVE TPATH here in mich. Although Ted Nugent is a Republican, I hope these thieves meet up with him and his weapons in a dark alley or backwoods! See ya! PLEASE RETURN THOSE GUITARS!( sorry for any misspelling, I am so outraged since I read this story)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tom Petty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tom Petty dead at 66 after going into cardiac a... Oct '17 Nikki 2
News 2 - Mudcrutch (May '16) May '16 Lisa Ann 1
News Ole Miss student senators take on state flag (Oct '15) Oct '15 The Stealth 3
News Two big-name music acts hit town July 23 (Jul '15) Jul '15 Ronnie Gethsetter 1
News Flag causes more controversy in the South (Jul '15) Jul '15 kuda 5
News Restaurants already benefiting from arena buzz (Aug '14) Oct '14 silly rabbit 6
News Veteran rockers and retro songs dominate Billbo... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Octopus 3
More from around the web