Conversations With Tom Petty

Conversations With Tom Petty

Posted in the Tom Petty Forum

Mary Jane

Palmyra, VA

#1 Aug 31, 2006
Just read book. Think it's really interesting although I wonder just how truly acurate the statements are! I noticed there is a couple of statements about Tom's dislike of sports, but then the comments turn right around and say Tom enjoys gathering friends together to "play softball". Also a couple of comments concerning the drug issues. Does he or doesn't doesn't he? this type of double talk confused me! Since I am bound to be his "first" diehard fan, I would like to think that perhaps fame and fortune took him down a wrong road temporarily, and that he collected his senses and and cut that trash out! Anyway I'm looking forward to the autobiography that he said he was saving for another time, to come out soon!Hope his life story will be dictated by him! He still gets my old heart thumping!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tom Petty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tom Petty dead at 66 after going into cardiac a... (Oct '17) Oct '17 Nikki 2
News 2 - Mudcrutch (May '16) May '16 Lisa Ann 1
News Ole Miss student senators take on state flag (Oct '15) Oct '15 The Stealth 3
News Two big-name music acts hit town July 23 (Jul '15) Jul '15 Ronnie Gethsetter 1
News Flag causes more controversy in the South (Jul '15) Jul '15 kuda 5
News Restaurants already benefiting from arena buzz (Aug '14) Oct '14 silly rabbit 6
News Veteran rockers and retro songs dominate Billbo... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Octopus 3