The Al Franken Show Comes to the Senate

Jul 6, 2009 Full story: www.washingtonpost.com 63

Sen.-elect Al Franken is good enough, he's smart enough, and, doggone it, people like him. Particularly Chuck Schumer. Sen. Schumer (D-TV) was so excited about his new colleague from Minnesota's...

Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Lance Winslow

Diablo, CA

#1 Jul 6, 2009
A senator who wrote "Rush Limbaugh Is a Big Fat Idiot" is definitely a step in the right direction.
Yeppers

Kissimmee, FL

#2 Jul 6, 2009
The circus is complete, bring in the clowns...
alice

Salinas, CA

#3 Jul 6, 2009
Senator Schumer was so excited about his new colleague that he got a boner for the first time in his life!

“Bounce Barry in 12, Dems in 10”

Since: Mar 08

AZ, Sonoran Desert

#4 Jul 6, 2009
Gee, I hope he's a better senator than he was a comedian or a radio talk show host...but somehow I'm not too confident he will be. :) Actually it's amazing Franken keeps getting shots at fame and fortune, he's failed at everything he's tried if you think about it...

“Let's X Change!!”

Since: Feb 09

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#5 Jul 6, 2009
Azjaeger wrote:
Gee, I hope he's a better senator than he was a comedian or a radio talk show host...but somehow I'm not too confident he will be.:) Actually it's amazing Franken keeps getting shots at fame and fortune, he's failed at everything he's tried if you think about it...
Good observation, but haven't you realized that liberals reward and revere failure?
Laughing

Sacramento, CA

#6 Jul 6, 2009
i'm still in the dark ages because for the life of me, i don't know who al f'n is...

“Goodbye ObamaCare”

Since: Mar 09

Hello Impeachment time

#7 Jul 6, 2009
What's one more idjit to destroy the country?
Duh Vinci

Las Vegas, NV

#8 Jul 6, 2009
You want water?
SHAMROCK

AOL

#9 Jul 7, 2009
There has to be something in the water in Minn. for people to elect this nitwit.

“I just hate stupid people”

Since: Apr 07

DEEP SOUTHERN ILLINOIS

#13 Jul 7, 2009
Ken in California wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah..like Stuart Smalley is something to be proud of, but of course real men don't vote Democrat.
That's for sure,democratic men are sissies,i just love to make'em cry.

“Crusty & Buttery Like Bread”

Since: Oct 08

Yarmouth Port, MA

#14 Jul 7, 2009
Stuart Smalley

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

How embarrassing for MN.

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

#15 Jul 7, 2009
It's great Senator Franken will sit on the Senate Judiciary Committee and participate in the deliberations on future Justice Sonia Sotomayor.

All you cranky, negative skeptics can rest assured if there's any problem with Ms Sotomayor, Senator Franken is on the job, working in the national interest, for the good of us all.

As President Barack Hussein Obama likes to say, God bless the United States of America!

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#16 Jul 7, 2009
PooPoo Platter wrote:
It's great Senator Franken will sit on the Senate Judiciary Committee and participate in the deliberations on future Justice Sonia Sotomayor.
All you cranky, negative skeptics can rest assured if there's any problem with Ms Sotomayor, Senator Franken is on the job, working in the national interest, for the good of us all.
As President Barack Hussein Obama likes to say, God bless the United States of America!
Congressman: Repeal 22nd Amendment, End President Term Limit
govtrack.us New York's 16th Congressional District Representative, Jose Serrano, sponsored a proposed amendment to the Constitution to repeal the 22nd Amendment which currently limits how many terms a President can be in office.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#17 Jul 7, 2009
American_Infidel wrote:
What's one more idjit to destroy the country?
Well he bankrupt his radio show and company, the only good thing is the country, thanks to Obama, is already bankrupt so Freeky Franken can't do much more than add to the damage.
Seeking truth

Dearborn Heights, MI

#18 Jul 7, 2009
Lance Winslow wrote:
A senator who wrote "Rush Limbaugh Is a Big Fat Idiot" is definitely a step in the right direction.
I wish it were a movie.
Seeking truth

Dearborn Heights, MI

#19 Jul 7, 2009
alice wrote:
Senator Schumer was so excited about his new colleague that he got a boner for the first time in his life!
That would make two, with the lame boner from Ohio, but that one must be calling Limpballs for some Viagra by now. LOL

Ohio, what are you thinking????
Seeking truth

Dearborn Heights, MI

#20 Jul 7, 2009
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>Good observation, but haven't you realized that liberals reward and revere failure?
How do you explain BUSH and Palin?
Seeking truth

Dearborn Heights, MI

#21 Jul 7, 2009
Ken in California wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah..like Stuart Smalley is something to be proud of, but of course real men don't vote Democrat.
Yeah, they vote for BUSH and Palin. LOL

Is BUSH's buddy Jeff Gannon a real man???



What about Craig, Rove, Limpballs, Foley, Crist, Haggard, etc.???? What manly men!!! LOL

Crist for Senate! Crist for president! LOL

Suddenly, the far right loonies will start to find Mormonism far more palatable!!!
Boby Boy

Stanton, CA

#22 Jul 7, 2009
Doesn't say much for the intelligence of the average voter in Minnesota when they choose a far left angry vile vulgar ex-comedian and failed radio host over a goofy bland Republican challenger does it? What are a few thousand dead guys votes mean especially when there were more votes cast than registered in 14 counties! Hell, he now represents those in Minnesota but this idiot now has a vote concerning national policy! Yes, we deserve the worst when corruption and ignorance take hold!
crazy ox3thong

United States

#23 Jul 7, 2009
Yeppers wrote:
The circus is complete, bring in the clowns...
100 Senadoclowns?:-0

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tom Davis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where are the black women in Hollywood? (Dec '13) Dec '13 Zombie Corpse Rental 3
Union County grand jury considers voter fraud a... (Sep '12) Oct '12 the juice 23
Police: 14 dead in Colorado theater shooting (Jul '12) Aug '12 RayOne 45
Al Franken's 'SNL' partner, Tom Davis, dies in NY (Jul '12) Jul '12 sono io 9
Oscars make an effort to be inclusive (Feb '12) Feb '12 The Tribune 2
Why don't you know who Arcade Fire is? (Feb '11) Feb '11 Birthers love Sar... 1
Al Franken's comedy partner reveals scandalous ... (Jun '09) Jun '09 euonymous 1
More from around the web