Union County grand jury considers voter fraud against East Tennessee Wonder Woman

Sep 7, 2012 Full story: The Knoxville Journal 23

Wonder Woman has many powers, but the state election commission has stripped one power from the East Tennessee woman who portrays her in Hollywood.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
answer

Corryton, TN

#1 Sep 9, 2012
I new it was this person whe the article in the Journal broke. Will anything e done to her commitin a CRIME?? No,because moey talks behind the scenes.
jennifer wenger

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Sep 11, 2012
I am allowed to vote in the city where i live. Maynardville is and has been my permanent address for YEARS and will always be my home! Get a life, losers.
Hazel Valley

La Follette, TN

#3 Sep 12, 2012
You are registered to vote in two states and you have illegally exercised that vote. Your illegal act has nothing to do with where you live. You have broken federal and state law and that makes you a felon in both states and the country in which you live. Name calling does not lessen your criminal acts...and...why waste such a non-promising acting career?
A friend of the truth

Chattanooga, TN

#4 Sep 13, 2012
If you would like to see just Jennifer Wegner makes her living, go to the following two links. The first you have to click that you are over 18 to enter to view the video.

You may have to copy and paste to your address bar to get there.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/4961395/jennife...

http://www.celebritymoviearchive.com/tour/mov...

This girl loves getting naked for the camera.
not a loser

Corryton, TN

#5 Sep 13, 2012
IF you are living in another state,and working there,then Tennessee is not considered your "home" state.
Check the voter laws in Union County,and you will see,MS Wenger,you were ineligible to VOTE.
I worked out of state and I know,
video watcher

Corryton, TN

#6 Sep 13, 2012
HOLY COW !!! She loves being naked,doesn't she??
my o my

United States

#7 Sep 17, 2012
jennifer wenger wrote:
I am allowed to vote in the city where i live. Maynardville is and has been my permanent address for YEARS and will always be my home! Get a life, losers.
Its sad u think we're losers in Union County.
your better off

Knoxville, TN

#8 Sep 17, 2012
be glad you dont have to deal with these dumbass redneck pillbillys anymore,so glad i moved. plus there hating cause you have a rocking hot body and like to show it.
Rogo

Mount Juliet, TN

#9 Sep 17, 2012
answer wrote:
I new it was this person whe the article in the Journal broke. Will anything e done to her commitin a CRIME?? No,because moey talks behind the scenes.
Damn, you shore be smart Sherlock. I sort of thought it might be her when I saw her picture and her name in the Journal but could not be sure. You "new" right off the bat didn't you?
omg

United States

#10 Sep 17, 2012
Jenny.wenger.your a slut and always have been
Tator Hater

United States

#11 Sep 17, 2012
your better off wrote:
be glad you dont have to deal with these dumbass redneck pillbillys anymore,so glad i moved. plus there hating cause you have a rocking hot body and like to show it.
Honey, Union County ain't the only place there's pills. theres plenty in California and lots of cocaine & don't think she is living in some sort of drug free zone. U can even smoke pot out there and its legal. Don't be so naive.
Just Nasty

United States

#12 Sep 17, 2012
A friend of the truth wrote:
If you would like to see just Jennifer Wegner makes her living, go to the following two links. The first you have to click that you are over 18 to enter to view the video.
You may have to copy and paste to your address bar to get there.
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/4961395/jennife...
http://www.celebritymoviearchive.com/tour/mov...
This girl loves getting naked for the camera.
Well guess she doing more than just movies Doing a lot of playing to this is just Nasty, Nasty,How can anyone stoop so low Guess this is why she live there doing her drugs for living
we know

Powell, TN

#13 Sep 19, 2012
jennifer wenger wrote:
I am allowed to vote in the city where i live. Maynardville is and has been my permanent address for YEARS and will always be my home! Get a life, losers.
we saw the evidence. u left in 2004 and registered there after u signed up in UC in 2002. u voted in fed elections in 2004 and 2008 in CA. You then voted in 2010 here. law says you cant vote & be registered in 2 places. no grand jury wood have heard this had they not had the facts. it doeznt matter it was different years. u insult this county cause u did something wrong & then cop an attitude. u havent lived here in years.
BigDeal

Knoxville, TN

#15 Sep 26, 2012
Snooze
BIG Deal

Charlotte, NC

#16 Sep 26, 2012
You lose.
BigDeal

Knoxville, TN

#17 Sep 27, 2012
It's obvious that most of these posts are by the same person.
YOU KNOW

Knoxville, TN

#18 Sep 27, 2012
just vote or go check if you can
ronnie

Knoxville, TN

#19 Oct 10, 2012
A friend of the truth wrote:
If you would like to see just Jennifer Wegner makes her living, go to the following two links. The first you have to click that you are over 18 to enter to view the video.
You may have to copy and paste to your address bar to get there.
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/4961395/jennife...
http://www.celebritymoviearchive.com/tour/mov...
This girl loves getting naked for the camera.
some girls just belong on film
well

Knoxville, TN

#20 Oct 10, 2012
we know wrote:
<quoted text>
we saw the evidence. u left in 2004 and registered there after u signed up in UC in 2002. u voted in fed elections in 2004 and 2008 in CA. You then voted in 2010 here. law says you cant vote & be registered in 2 places. no grand jury wood have heard this had they not had the facts. it doeznt matter it was different years. u insult this county cause u did something wrong & then cop an attitude. u havent lived here in years.
I haven't read the original article but from what you've said here it sounds to me like a mistake any fluff head (sorry jen you brought that one on yourself you silly girl) can make. Lesson learned: call and ask the poll director or court house where you're allowed to vote if you're not sure.
well

Knoxville, TN

#21 Oct 10, 2012
BigDeal wrote:
It's obvious that most of these posts are by the same person.
How do you suppose that? From the city listed below the name? Like the Knoxville below yours and mine? o.0

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tom Davis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where are the black women in Hollywood? (Dec '13) Dec '13 Zombie Corpse Rental 3
Police: 14 dead in Colorado theater shooting (Jul '12) Aug '12 RayOne 45
Al Franken's 'SNL' partner, Tom Davis, dies in NY (Jul '12) Jul '12 sono io 9
Oscars make an effort to be inclusive (Feb '12) Feb '12 The Tribune 2
Why don't you know who Arcade Fire is? (Feb '11) Feb '11 Birthers love Sar... 1
The Al Franken Show Comes to the Senate (Jul '09) Jul '09 Sick of Demo-screw 63
Al Franken's comedy partner reveals scandalous ... (Jun '09) Jun '09 euonymous 1
More from around the web