Will a Hollywood star Cruise into Mat...

Will a Hollywood star Cruise into Mathews?

There are 58 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Oct 23, 2009, titled Will a Hollywood star Cruise into Mathews?. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

Rumors may or may not prove true, but property deeds don't lie. The hot topic lately around Mathews is that Tom Cruise and his wife, Katie Holmes , have forked out $16 million for "Green Plains," a 643-acre estate on the North River with a seven-bedroom brick mansion.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Dr D

Newport News, VA

#47 Sep 24, 2010
I do not know who you guys think you are talking to, but this one was soooooo good that I had to send it off to Mike. I hope he is laughing as hard as I am this morning. What a hoot you people are! Oh, and yes, to the 'entertainment' idea, that was a good one too, yes we should call Springer. And yes to the camera guy too, you can put up as many cameras as you want, say Sunday afternoon?

What is sad is that you people seem to 'hate' so much. I do feel sorry for you. Why can't you just put a little joy in your hearts and try to get along. You make the wrong things the center of your lives, you distract yourselves from living your own life. It is no wonder the Halls wanted to get the heck out of there.
CBXOG

Gloucester, VA

#48 Sep 24, 2010
Dr D wrote:
I do not know who you guys think you are talking to, but this one was soooooo good that I had to send it off to Mike. I hope he is laughing as hard as I am this morning. What a hoot you people are! Oh, and yes, to the 'entertainment' idea, that was a good one too, yes we should call Springer. And yes to the camera guy too, you can put up as many cameras as you want, say Sunday afternoon?
What is sad is that you people seem to 'hate' so much. I do feel sorry for you. Why can't you just put a little joy in your hearts and try to get along. You make the wrong things the center of your lives, you distract yourselves from living your own life. It is no wonder the Halls wanted to get the heck out of there.
What's wrong bill you lost again so your gonna go cry to Mike, no legal action can be taken from these threads. You are an idiot, I'm sure Mike is laughing at how stupid his"client" is making himself look
REVGONZO

Gloucester, VA

#49 Sep 24, 2010
Dr D wrote:
The Halls say they regret selling their house to a loser like you. They never had any problems with anyone in Clay Bank. None of the neighbors down here ever had any issues with each other, this place was drama free until you showed up with your trash brigade.
PantherPower

Gloucester, VA

#50 Sep 24, 2010
Dr D wrote:
What do you mean by "you people" was that a racial comment? I heard how your wife disowned one of her sisters because she is married to a black man. It is 2010, let the racism in your heart free bill. We don't have to sit at the back of the bus anymore, we can drink out of the same water fountain as you. Get use to it bill "white" is not the only race anymore.
alisa

Gloucester, VA

#51 Sep 24, 2010
Dr D wrote:
We were living our lives just fine until you came along, with your guns,leg traps ,cameras and trash mouth and turned a happy little neighborhood into a war zone.On more than one occasion you have said you wanted war, you have brought this on yourself there is no one to blame but yourself.Don't feel sorry for me unless it is because I have to live in the same neighborhood as you. Your the one with all the hate and you just don't get it, none of that was here until you brought it.
Cym

Gloucester, VA

#52 Sep 26, 2010
CBXOG wrote:
<quoted text> bill you are the only one in Clay Bank that is yellow, I told you before anytime you THINK you are man enoungh try pointing that f*cking pistol at me and see what happens to your sorry a**. As far as the rest of your slander goes, I have countless skills too many to list here. And when it comes to women, do you really want to talk bill.... that heffer is the best you could ever do. Do you remember the brunette on the back of my 4 wheeler? Guess what we did in your pool, while you were in Alaska. I saw you drooling over her, she is just one of the many girls I've picked up over the years. I only mess with 9's and 10's and up.... Your heffer is like a -4, so you have absolutely no room to talk when it comes to women bill. I take a shower at least once a day, sometimes twice... Unlike your heffer who gets hosed down once every month or two. I have an IQ of 145, what about you bill? You are a sorry piece of sh*t who has nothing real to say about your neighbors so you make up bullsh*t and slanderize.
Hey homie, if you have such a high iq, then why don't you have a job? why do you still live with mom and dad? why haven't you used your intelligence to work out a solution with your neighbors? why haven't you learned to control that psycho temper? why? why? why? oh, i be you don't know about the INVERSE correlation between iq and success, do you? let me explain, the smarter somone claims to be, the less successful they are in life. sorry kid, you're doomed, may as well get the shopping cart the sleeping bag and scout out the overpass you'll be sleeping in.......now......
of course there are alternatives, but that would involve growing up and learning to act like a man. why don't you try? i bet the good doctor would love to see you in church next sunday. how about a bet? lester wins, then you're happy, but if the case is dismissed, then you go to church with doc the following sunday? man enough for that? i'll bet that I can talk the doc into it by then, didn't work this sunday, but he's giving in......you man enough?
Ban bill

King William, VA

#53 Sep 26, 2010
Cym-let me explain, the smarter somone claims to be, the less successful they are in life

Thank you for and excellent description of bill. Good Job!
Still Laughing

Norfolk, VA

#55 Sep 26, 2010
Cym wrote:
<quoted text>Hey homie, if you have such a high iq, then why don't you have a job? why do you still live with mom and dad? why haven't you used your intelligence to work out a solution with your neighbors? why haven't you learned to control that psycho temper? why? why? why? oh, i be you don't know about the INVERSE correlation between iq and success, do you? let me explain, the smarter somone claims to be, the less successful they are in life. sorry kid, you're doomed, may as well get the shopping cart the sleeping bag and scout out the overpass you'll be sleeping in.......now......
of course there are alternatives, but that would involve growing up and learning to act like a man. why don't you try? i bet the good doctor would love to see you in church next sunday. how about a bet? lester wins, then you're happy, but if the case is dismissed, then you go to church with doc the following sunday? man enough for that? i'll bet that I can talk the doc into it by then, didn't work this sunday, but he's giving in......you man enough?
Why in the world you anyone want to go anywhere with you? We see you for the pathetic, friendless, childish little man that you are. We don't need to go to church and watch you PRETEND to be a decent human being. And once again the jokes on you because we've heard from people at your church too. EVERYBODY knows what a waste of breath you are.
CBXOG

Gloucester, VA

#56 Sep 26, 2010
Cym wrote:
<quoted text>Hey homie, if you have such a high iq, then why don't you have a job? why do you still live with mom and dad? why haven't you used your intelligence to work out a solution with your neighbors? why haven't you learned to control that psycho temper? why? why? why? oh, i be you don't know about the INVERSE correlation between iq and success, do you? let me explain, the smarter somone claims to be, the less successful they are in life. sorry kid, you're doomed, may as well get the shopping cart the sleeping bag and scout out the overpass you'll be sleeping in.......now......
"Homie"!? Stuck in the eighties are we? I was not boasting about my intelligence. The Dr. insulted my intelligence, so I simply let him know something about me that he was not aware of. You know nothing about my life, I have 2 jobs, and a few people I do side jobs for from time to time. I live with my parents because times are hard, and even though I have multiple places I work, the work is not always there to be done. I am more of a man than you will ever be. Also I will never go anywhere with that lunatic pistol waving stalker.
alisa

Gloucester, VA

#58 Sep 26, 2010
Billy wrote:
<quoted text>
LITTLE bill can only feel like a man,when hiding behind his computer screen or when he has a gun in his hand, threatening someone on their own porch. We have all seen,first hand,when he is out in public what a sniveling little wimp he is. We all know he could not and would not stand in front of you,man to man, and say anything to you. Heck, he can't even look anyone eye to eye. He is really a sad LITTLE man. He has become the JOKE of Gloucester County.
You know how someone can be impeached and taken out of office? can you impeach a person and get them out of a county?
Dr D

Gloucester, VA

#59 Sep 26, 2010
CBXOG wrote:
<quoted text> What's wrong bill you lost again so your gonna go cry to Mike, no legal action can be taken from these threads. You are an idiot, I'm sure Mike is laughing at how stupid his"client" is making himself look
Ah, I see you haven't checked the law..........again.
CBXOG

Gloucester, VA

#61 Sep 26, 2010
Dr D wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, I see you haven't checked the law..........again.
Ah, but I have let me start by saying this is note your personal Myspace, Facebook, or Twitter page. Next I'd like to point out that although you may act like one, you are not a bullied teenage girl. Furthermore I'd like to once again point out that nobody on here (including yourself) have used specific names. Dr. D.....?? Could mean Dr. Demento, bill...?? They could be referring to Bill O'Reilly etc etc etc, hard to tell for sure there are a lot of bill's out there. As I stated before unless you are in fact the teenage dramaqueen you make yourself out to be, no legal action can be taken from any of these threads.
Lucky

United States

#62 Oct 12, 2010
No problem. I just love where I live and will stand up for it. Be blessed
Angelwings wrote:
Sorry BIG ROOSTER I spelled touch wrong..
Vulcanangel

United States

#63 Oct 25, 2010
Educate myself.. I am educated, a voter, tax payer, veteran, father, and law abiding citizen. You sound like one of those people that want to voice an opinion and want to talk down anyone that disagrees, by belittling them. Well if what I said does not fit well with you. I can only offer you the suggestion; Go back to where you came from. Free speech is still going strong here. And I paid my dues to have it that way. Did you?
Anglewings wrote:
<quoted text>
Vulcanangle please educate yourself before you speak again. You are embarrasing.
Vulcanangel

Washington, DC

#64 Dec 14, 2010
Whomever you are trust me I am educated. I made the statement I did because there are enough people getting special treatment in Mathews County. How do I know? I was born here, left for a military career, came back and things are still the same. The people that have lived here get little respect from the powers that be. The elderly who have worked the water for the majority of their lives have only a handful of places they can go, that not closed or posted, to just sit and enjoy the water. The average man or woman will get years for certain infractions while certain others still get over. Some can build homes anywhere while others are told the land doesnt perk. Only to let the land go and a come here buys the same tract of land and builds on it. That could be concidered favortism, depending on which side of the social status you sit on. So my friend I speak from things I have seen, have personally witnessed, or know for a fact. And you?
Anglewings wrote:
<quoted text>
Vulcanangle please educate yourself before you speak again. You are embarrasing.
Pink Hugs

United States

#65 Dec 21, 2010
Well, I live in Mathews and think it's great he showed up to a town that's mainly off the map. It's perfect for some one who wants to get away from the world and have peace. We got one street of business but not to far from Gloucester, new port news, Williamsburg, and Yorktown. VA is a great place to live, and so is Mathews.^_^ We're nice people and we don't have a lot of the problems the rest of the world does. It's a nice safe haven. We all like it this way. I agree to that it's good to have people move in-it's weird everyone being related! I moved here myself.Been here almost 20 years.^_^ I wouldn't hate a town for one citizen living there. He's a person who deserves respect and the good life,too.
chizit

United States

#66 Jan 9, 2011
when you have your cult provide you with lavish gifts like these using tax free dollars you have extra cash to blow on other things

http://www.rantrave.com/Rant/Tom-Cruise-Gets-...
uncle remus

Tappahannock, VA

#67 Jul 7, 2011
I would like to 'hit dat' katies azz one time

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tom Cruise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tom Cruise Breaks Scientology Silence After Sho... Nov 30 WasteWater 10
News Scientologist Tom Cruise Rants: Psychiatry 'Cri... (Jan '08) Nov 21 HumanSpirit 497
News Tyler Perry's 'Madea' tops Cruise's 'Jack Reach... Oct '16 Dr Wu 1
News Jack Reacher is like a great Salman Khan movie,... (Jan '13) Oct '16 Cranker 2
News Sickening new ISIS video features Tom Cruise as... Sep '16 Stephany McDowell 1
News Original Mission Impossible star Barbara Bain h... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Jelly Belly Popcorn 1
reported: tom cruise is homeless bum sleeps und... (Aug '15) Jan '16 keltu 2
More from around the web