Tom Cruise MSN/Email

Andover, MA

#23 Mar 10, 2007
Correction to the last entry... She is now unter the impression... Sorry for the type o.

mayank malhotra

New Delhi, India

#24 Mar 19, 2007
pls make top gun 2
I believe in miracles

Hinton, Canada

#25 Mar 21, 2007
My name is Susan I live in Canada. My friend Marie is dying of cancer in Holland. I have polio syndrome so I cannot travel alone. I wish I could jet there and see her before she dies. When I phoned her today she told me she felt her time was near, please forward this email to Tom Cruise who has a jet. I am desperate to see her before she dies , I know I am grasping at straws, but nothing ventured nothing gained I know it seems crazy but I am desperate to tell her I love in person and hold her. I know Tom or John have their own jets. I believe in miracles.

Mexico, Mexico

#26 Mar 24, 2007
hi tom    I love you, I have been fan of yours since I was 7 years old, and now I am 19, I really admire yourself and your work, I know everything about you, and I will always love you, you are god to me, you inspire every step of my life and I wish with all my heart to meet you some day.
I wish you to be happy always. You are a fantastic person and actor   my name is paulina and I am a beautiful mexican girl who wants desperately to meet you some day and marry you.

Mexico, Mexico

#27 Mar 24, 2007
And i forgot telling you that you look so handsome in the color of money, and please if you some day read this, write to me please, my mail is
Mike J

United States

#28 Apr 7, 2007
Tom Cruise and scientology are doing the work of the anti-Christ.
They are liars.

Conifer, CO

#29 Apr 21, 2007
i was born the same day as you july 3rd 1998

Conifer, CO

#30 Apr 21, 2007
email me at

United States

#31 Apr 29, 2007
u people are freaks with no concept of reality, tom cruise is a quack who like rosie thinks his opinion is law, thats ok as long as ur located in a place that protects u like those scientology quacks bring ur a-- to another state other than NY or cali and try to force that alien crap on people and see how well ur movie chorography skills help ya. punk

Morningside, Australia

#32 May 2, 2007
hi tom here is my email
you are my fave number 1 fan your sexy baby

Morningside, Australia

#33 May 2, 2007
hi tom here is my email address

Chesterfield, UK

#34 May 2, 2007
dats a load of bull shit peeps

Chesterfield, UK

#35 May 2, 2007

Cava, Italy

#36 May 4, 2007
hi...I'm italian! I don't speak english very I give you my MSN:

Delhi, India

#37 May 8, 2007
tom i m any from lucknow.(india)
i love u

Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina

#38 Jun 16, 2007
you people just waste your time.nobody wii give you his address.leave this

#39 Jun 19, 2007
i love u so much tome and i hope that some day i will meet u

#40 Jun 19, 2007
hey my name is merna i live in Isreal...i'm 16.5 years old and i love u so much tom i'm a big fan for u...and i hope some day to meet u and marry me 'cause i love u more anything

#41 Jun 20, 2007
hello sir cruise,
i hope u will read this.because i am a child.i mean i am 15 years old.the day when i saw WAR OF THE WORLDS that day i considered u like MY DAD.I ALWAYS WISHED TO SEE YOU.sorry for it but can i make u MY DAD?I AM A FAN FROM INDIA.I HOPE U WILL NOT MIND.PLEASE do visit india and to state of ORISSA.U WILL SEE HOW POOR THE STATE HAS BECOME.IMEAN FACILITIES ARE NOT BEING PROVIDED TO THE PEOPLE.MANY CHILDREN ARE FORCED TO WORK INSTEAD OF STUDYING.

Thessalonki, Greece

#42 Jun 21, 2007
I like very much Katie's new haircut - it's wonderful for the summer. I hope some day all the TomKat family visit Greece for vacations, as we have marvelous seasides and weather. Suri is so cute and I feel like I know her - she reminds me a lot of my daughter, although her zodiac sign is cancer, like Toms. I wish happiness to all the family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tom Cruise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tom Cruise injured on 'Mission: Impossible 6' set (Aug '17) Aug '17 I Can Do It 1
Perfect for the roll of Clayface in Batman! (Jun '17) Jun '17 Professor Chaos B... 1
News Scientologist Tom Cruise Rants: Psychiatry 'Cri... (Jan '08) Mar '17 Diesel40 497
News Tom Cruise Breaks Scientology Silence After Sho... (Oct '16) Dec '16 ForReal 14
News Tyler Perry's 'Madea' tops Cruise's 'Jack Reach... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Dr Wu 1
News Jack Reacher is like a great Salman Khan movie,... (Jan '13) Oct '16 Cranker 2
News Sickening new ISIS video features Tom Cruise as... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Stephany McDowell 1