Tom Cruise MSN/Email
First Prev
of 16
Next Last
gladys

Coatzacoalcos, Mexico

#332 Sep 27, 2012
hello. tom.
consider problem of university house and money cash.
In 1994 illess of schizophenia.
My familly steal to help please.
To wish the adoption derive ot, peter, gerardo y david the paher not affetil the boys.

gladys
gladis

Minatitlán, Mexico

#334 Sep 29, 2012
in 1994 illes ot schizophenia.

david, gerard. peter.
call of kidnapping.

the family to steal house.

david is studens ot university

to help please.
Summer Houston

Blackstone, IL

#337 Oct 10, 2012
Tom,
I feel for both you and Suri. You two belong together everyday. She's a little Aries and they live for adventure and you an her will have much your whole lives.
Truly, I believe that you an Suri have a very special connected relationship that no one or anything can ever separate. That connection is so visible and vibrant. The pain and heartache you both must be going through must be awful.
Keep the faith and never give up and I know that little girl of yours has you in her heart forever. Your the apple of her eye don't forget that!
nipha zeeman

Gold Hill, OR

#338 Dec 17, 2012
new Cruz thriller MAGIC WINGS, hang gliding, right on
Lucy

Stockton-on-tees, UK

#339 Aug 27, 2013
Dear Tom,
I would just like to say that I really appreciate your work on films and how you can easily entertain the whole world.
We all love you and you have a million fans out there, American or not.
Please email me at [email protected], but don't feel you have to because I know you're a busy man and I'm just one of the huge fans that mean nothing to you.
Thank you for taking your time to read this!
Lots and lots of love,
Lucy
xoxoxoxoxo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tom Cruise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tom Cruise injured on 'Mission: Impossible 6' set Aug '17 I Can Do It 1
Perfect for the roll of Clayface in Batman! Jun '17 Professor Chaos B... 1
News Scientologist Tom Cruise Rants: Psychiatry 'Cri... (Jan '08) Mar '17 Diesel40 498
News Tom Cruise Breaks Scientology Silence After Sho... (Oct '16) Dec '16 ForReal 14
News Tyler Perry's 'Madea' tops Cruise's 'Jack Reach... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Dr Wu 1
News Jack Reacher is like a great Salman Khan movie,... (Jan '13) Oct '16 Cranker 2
News Sickening new ISIS video features Tom Cruise as... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Stephany McDowell 1
More from around the web