Brad Pitt May Take Over Mission: Impo...

Brad Pitt May Take Over Mission: Impossible

There are 64 comments on the Cinema Blend News story from Sep 18, 2006, titled Brad Pitt May Take Over Mission: Impossible. In it, Cinema Blend News reports that:

With Tom Cruise completely severed from Paramount, where does that leave their still profitable Mission: Impossible franchise? The guys over at JoBlo have dug up the answer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cinema Blend News.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Proud SP since 2003”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#61 Mar 28, 2008
Hey if Pitt takes over the role I can actually pay to see it, something I would never do if the idiot Cruise is involved. The once "world's most famous actor" is now a kooky $cientologist laughingstock.
Reitano

Richmond, VA

#62 Feb 19, 2009
blondie wrote:
<quoted text>
Could it mean:
Hard work.
Love is difficult. Growing a garden is difficult.
Hard work.
To find a love that is true is a difficult thing.
A love that is sincere. A love that is returned, without a hidden motive.
This life that you call a garden is deep.
This life is filled with seeds of love.
You can decide how your life will become by the way you decide to look at it. By what you are willing to give.
Your gift is your life. Your reward is love returned.
Decide for yourself if it is difficult.
Decide if it is hard.
Is your life a beautiful garden.
Is your life deep with love?
The translation of the words you typed...

Toil of love, sadness,
you call a life
that inside, deep, has names
of skies and gardens.

It was my flesh
that the gift turned evil.

that's the translation for the part you typed out.
Beets Now

Mustang, OK

#63 Apr 11, 2012
Blondie wrote:
I will check back from time to time.(above)
The Mr. Townson character is as handsome as Tom Cruise.
From my imagination, I think that the song may be saying that Fate brings love into your beautiful garden, and there while it is young, will leave you laughing at the warnings that come from people that want the best for you.
At the end of the movie, the same song is sang, as the credits roll. It seems like the song has turned very serious, and very sad.
I think that with wisdom, the character does not want the younger generation to laugh at the warnings that people might give you concerning your sweetheart.
What a lovely and thoughtful translation of that gorgeous song. I love it (as much as the song) and in my opinion you are right.
blondie

Lanham, MD

#64 Apr 13, 2012
Beets Now wrote:
<quoted text>
What a lovely and thoughtful translation of that gorgeous song. I love it (as much as the song) and in my opinion you are right.
Can't you just picture Brad and Angelina
having fun to this song????

Josh Turner - "Why Don't We Just Dance"

found at www.youtube.com

(There might be a short commercial that you have to sit through,
before it plays.)

I love the singer's voice.
I love the melody and the band.

I heard it for the first time on the radio,
the other day.

Hope you like it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tom Cruise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Scientologist Tom Cruise Rants: Psychiatry 'Cri... (Jan '08) Sat HumanSpirit 431
News Original Mission Impossible star Barbara Bain h... Apr '16 Jelly Belly Popcorn 1
reported: tom cruise is homeless bum sleeps und... (Aug '15) Jan '16 keltu 2
News On DVD: Baton Rouge-shot 'Fantastic Four,' Tom ... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Julias Naina 2
News Tom Cruise is staying away from Katie Holmes an... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Sh00pZ 1
News Leah Remini Quit Scientology Because Of Tom Cruise (Nov '15) Nov '15 Lacey Sheridan 1
News Tom Cruise thanks "Lady Luck" (Mar '14) Aug '15 rebel111 9
More from around the web