[AUDIO] Morning MIX Rewind: Mary J. B...

[AUDIO] Morning MIX Rewind: Mary J. Blige Talks About Death Of Whitney Houston And Getting Discov...

There are 1 comment on the WOMX-FM Orlando story from Feb 24, 2012, titled [AUDIO] Morning MIX Rewind: Mary J. Blige Talks About Death Of Whitney Houston And Getting Discov.... In it, WOMX-FM Orlando reports that:

Mary J. Blige , Orlando , Interview , Rock Of Ages , Tom Cruise , Audio , Whitney Houston , NBA All Star Weekend , death of Whitney Houston , Mary J. Blige on death of Whitney Houston , discovery of Mary J. Blige Did you miss what Scott McKenzie & The Morning MIX were talking about earlier today? Mary J. Blige is in Orlando for NBA All Star Weekend ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WOMX-FM Orlando.

joey

Las Vegas, NV

#1 Feb 25, 2012
I know everbody is still upsett and sadden by whitney's death, but to her
her friends and family and her daughter, Whitney loved all of you, Whitney
was just tired and she needed to rest,

I would like to thank CNN news for allowing us to watch such a beautiful
service,, I was so glad the whitney had bobbi Kris, she is going to need
her family and friends to help her through this, terrible Ordeal,, I just wanna
say thank you to TYLER PERRY for your support of the houston family,,
thank you to Dionne warwick ,, she did a great job, considering the circumstances, let just stop all the negative comments please, lets just continue
to pray for her family,, I feel like I have lost a sister, WHitney and I where the same age and born the same year,, I just wanna tell you guys we loved her
we appreciated her, and I hope life treats you kind whitney while your up
there singing and performing for OUR lord and savior, I'm sure you will be
joined by minnie Riperton, and Etta james, Micheal jackson, and teddy pendergrass and Luthur Vandross, so you are in good company whitney,
so you are not alone. SO GOOD-bye My sista, you are one of the best,

GOd bless you whitney and the houston family,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tom Cruise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tom Cruise injured on 'Mission: Impossible 6' set Aug '17 I Can Do It 1
Perfect for the roll of Clayface in Batman! Jun '17 Professor Chaos B... 1
News Scientologist Tom Cruise Rants: Psychiatry 'Cri... (Jan '08) Mar '17 Diesel40 497
News Tom Cruise Breaks Scientology Silence After Sho... (Oct '16) Dec '16 ForReal 14
News Tyler Perry's 'Madea' tops Cruise's 'Jack Reach... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Dr Wu 1
News Jack Reacher is like a great Salman Khan movie,... (Jan '13) Oct '16 Cranker 2
News Sickening new ISIS video features Tom Cruise as... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Stephany McDowell 1
More from around the web