3.Will Smith Defends Tom Cruise & Scientology

Feb 11, 2011 Full story: Access Hollywood 7

Impassioned and serious, Will comes to the defense of his close friend Tom Cruise, whom some have criticized for his passionate stand on Scientology.

Full Story

“Slick | Just Bill”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#1 Feb 11, 2011
I love how celebrities want to have their cake and want to eat it too.

Here is Tom Cruise who USED TO use his celebrity status to HEAVILY promote the Scientology cult -- and Will Smith defends Tom's "right to free speech" while attacking everyone else's right to free speech.

Cruise used his celebrity status to promote a well-documented criminal organization, and WE aren't allowed to point that out?

Um... Will, your cult-think is showing.

That's pure Scientology-think. All negative information and critical viewpoints about Scientology are, somehow, WRONG, and if you DARE to mention the bad stuff, you are a "religious bigot" and a "hater".

Will, it just doesn't work that way in the real world.

“I am AKA Polly ”

Since: Jun 08

Helatrobus

#2 Feb 11, 2011
Hi Bill.

There must be someone at accesshollywood wanting to bury that Hill 10 over the FBI investigation. I say that because this is an old story reposted.
Why would they want to repost an iold report of Woll Smoth defending cruise?

It'd be like "nothing to see here, move along. Pay no attention to recent reporting of the abusiveness of the cult of scientology.

I'm killing this duplicate report in the Scn news
Yuri Koufno

Hanawadacho, Japan

#3 Feb 11, 2011
Hallow!!!!!

It is Nice Air with Blue Sky Like My Lovely Sweeeeeeeat Husband Tom.

*****<<<<< <<<<He is Most Wonderful&#12288;& Wonderful with Passion>>>>> >>***** for His all Movie & Scientology. Please Follow & Help & Support to Tom Cruise.
Please Have Nice& Nice Time on Everyday.

with Many Thanks and Appreciation,
From Tu*Tu*TOMaTOM = Yuri Koufno

matthaus

Bolton, UK

#4 Mar 7, 2011
Just William wrote:
I love how celebrities want to have their cake and want to eat it too.
Here is Tom Cruise who USED TO use his celebrity status to HEAVILY promote the Scientology cult -- and Will Smith defends Tom's "right to free speech" while attacking everyone else's right to free speech.
Cruise used his celebrity status to promote a well-documented criminal organization, and WE aren't allowed to point that out?
Um... Will, your cult-think is showing.
That's pure Scientology-think. All negative information and critical viewpoints about Scientology are, somehow, WRONG, and if you DARE to mention the bad stuff, you are a "religious bigot" and a "hater".
Will, it just doesn't work that way in the real world.
like will said 'how can u criticise somethin u know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about'

“Slick | Just Bill”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#5 Mar 8, 2011
matthaus wrote:
<quoted text>like will said 'how can u criticise somethin u know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about'
Dear, confused matthaus,

I was a Scientologist for over thirty years. I KNOW ALL ABOUT SCIENTOLOGY in greater detail than YOU do.

When I criticise Scientology, I do so because I know all its lies, all its crimes, all its abuses, all its tricks, its deceptions, its fraud.

How do you dare to criticise me when you know nothing about me? Eh?

Wake up matthaus. Scientology is a LOT worse than you know.

“Honorary Squirrel Buster”

Since: Apr 07

Tulsa, OK

#6 Mar 8, 2011
matthaus wrote:
<quoted text>like will said 'how can u criticise somethin u know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about'
Being a Scientologist in no way qualifies to know what Scientology really is. In fact, its an enormous impediment because, as a Scientologist, you're cut off from the vast majority of information available about the subject. Instead of looking at real world sources of information, you listen to the only source with a vested interest in lying to you.
Kong

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#9 Apr 1, 2011
Kechara buddhists also reward those with most contribution and we try to get celebrities as do all great religions

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tom Cruise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scientologist Tom Cruise Rants: Psychiatry 'Cri... (Jan '08) Nov '14 humanSpirit 392
New Tom Cruise movie has Shia Islamic values, s... Oct '14 Joe 2
Notice Toms life (Apr '06) Sep '14 Marta Tosh 5
Tom Cruise thanks "Lady Luck" (Mar '14) Sep '14 Marta Tosh 8
The Richest Actors in the World Are Not Who You... (May '14) Aug '14 sandy 3
Birthday Boy Tom Cruise Doing Better Than Newsweek Jul '14 Michelle Bird 1
3 things to do for Father's Day in Erie (Jun '14) Jun '14 dickhead 1
More from around the web