Tom Cruise suffering a midlife crisis

Tom Cruise suffering a midlife crisis

There are 1 comment on the Examiner.com story from Oct 17, 2012, titled Tom Cruise suffering a midlife crisis. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Tom Cruise has been going through a hard time since his divorce with Katie Holmes , but he is starting to get over it according to In Touch on Wednesday, October 17, who reports that Tom Cruise is going through a midlife crisis now.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Michelle Bird

Ketchikan, AK

#1 Oct 19, 2012
Tommy,
I am VERY sorry to hear your having a difficult time in your life. I have dedicated my life to you the moment I seen you on the screen. My prayers are here for you every day of my life. The circle is still going through some BS, not for long.
There is NO going backwards and NO serving any satanistic assholes any back-up. Keep your chin-up, and keep going forward, stay away from the holy-mess (holmes) and her offspring, they are EXTREMELY damaging for your progress, why?
Their the virus that is stagnating your successes, my successes, and the circles successes (in the past), NOT NOW.
Take a breather and relax, keep staying strong, I'll take care of the rest. You've gone above and beyond the "Call-of-Duty" at all times, to the point of, "I can take care of this mess that the satanistic assholes leader holy mess made, and I will now proceed with my plan and that is for the morons to deal with "The New Mother Nature" in the raw....and I won't lose to any male/female satanistic asshole.
Tommy, you are needing some changes, make those changes happen, just DON'T assist those who are bringing you down.
I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors, I'm on your side......unless you continue to try and help those who can NEVER get help.
I can only give you my opinion, your doing an EXCELLENT job in all your movies and business endeavors, you've got the UPPER hand in all contracts in the entertainment world, now its up to me to severe some assholes out of the contracts, I'll do my part, just help Clint out. Until next time, take care, and I do LOVE you as the leader in the Westside Storiers, Brothers-in- arms unit. I am your assistant, by choice..... take care and make better choices, stay away from the females their trying to keep you away from successes, and I see that.......NOT COOL!!!!! Chow

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tom Cruise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Alec Baldwin on Fatherhood, Tom Cruise in 'Miss... Wed Marvin 1
News Tom Cruise, 52, will play husband of Marry Me a... Apr '15 winwintsang 2
News Smiling Tom Cruise stops to take selfies with e... Apr '15 Wally 1
News 'Edge' Guys Tom Cruise, Doug Liman Eye Drug Pil... Apr '15 Wally 1
News Jennifer Aniston's most mortifying interview Apr '15 Noushin 1
News Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise for family Christmas Dec '14 Winwin 1
News Scientologist Tom Cruise Rants: Psychiatry 'Cri... (Jan '08) Nov '14 humanSpirit 392
More from around the web