Toby Keith is a jerk

Oklahoma City, OK

#1 May 21, 2011
and always will be....

Hinesburg, VT

#2 Jun 17, 2011
Why is he a jerk? You people make me sick. You do nothing but judge others when you are probably the one who is a really bit JERK!!!!!! I'm not judging you I'm just saying if you can't say something nice about someone like Toby don't say anything.

By the way his birthday is July 8th not the 9th. Get the facts straight if you are going to print things about him or anyone else.

Keep the GREAT music coming Toby!!!! I heard the new song Made In America. I like it but wish you hadn't used the phrase "My old Man". I find that phrase disrespectful in any form. I DO know you don't mean it that way towards your Dad. Just my opinion.

Kid rock fan

Jacksonville, FL

#3 Jul 15, 2011
&fe ature=channel_video_title i dont own the song

Everett, WA

#4 Aug 21, 2011
In My Opinion ANYBODY who Criticizes Toby Keith Ought to Be Committed to an INSANE ASYLUM. Toby Keith has Red White & True Blue Blood. Keep Singing Toby Baby.
not a fan

United States

#5 Sep 1, 2011
in my opinion anyone who listens to Toby Keith and his crap music is just as much of an arrogant rednect prick as him. Josie, anyone who likes Toby Keith should be committed to an insane asylum or at least see a psychiatrist. Toby Keith = douchebag
James Slack

United States

#6 Oct 17, 2011
I think toby has done nothing but good to our radio,I accually wrote a song and sent it to him called Take Me Fishin , hopefully he will sing it for us! you can hear the song on you tube,later hater!!

United States

#7 Jan 31, 2012
....I think his music is ok, but he does come across as a bit of an arrogant self absorbed asshole. His older stuff was great, now he sings about Red Solo cups.....really? He was a man who turned into a douche. But don't go so far as to insult everyone who likes his music....on the contrary, some of you sound like you worship him. Grow up. You really think he is reading this or gives a shit about you unless you got big ole fake titties? Didn't think so. Carry on.

Gilbert, AZ

#8 Feb 10, 2012
I bet Toby laughs his ass off reading those negative comments by some of you idiots!!!! He is rich, he is famous, he is talented and he is great!!

Pittsburgh, PA

#9 Mar 26, 2012
I think Toby is the greatest also but there is something that bothers me. the song Made In America, and the comment which said Toby Keith has Red White & True Blue Blood. If this was the case Toby would not permit his face or name to be printed on foreign products. No wonder the country is in the fix it is. Toby and everyone in the USA need to buy products MADE IN THE USA. Toby, live by the song and do not permit vendors to put your face on anything except USA products.

Rusk, TX

#10 Feb 28, 2013
if he was such a jerk than why does he do all of this good stuff he does. quit hatin on Toby

Plymouth, MN

#11 Oct 30, 2013
I think I agree he is an arrogant ass. I heard him for a little bit on the radio this morning about how he turned down being an American Idol judge but he had to mention it was a "very lucrative" offer with Many zero's and commas. SHUTUP!! We know you are rich for being a redneck that happens to have luckily a couple of good songs. Jerk!

Fort Worth, TX

#13 Jun 26, 2014
Toby Keith is an ass. He came into my restaurant where I work with his wife. He kept quite and kept sunglasses on. My coworker asked if he was toby keith and he acted all bothered. His wife was kinda rude and said they would take one picture when they leave. They went out the back but I have no idea why. No one knew he was there this was in Fort Worth we don't have paparazzi.... stupid.
#14 Apr 19, 2016
not a fan wrote:
in my opinion anyone who listens to Toby Keith and his crap music is just as much of an arrogant rednect prick as him. Josie, anyone who likes Toby Keith should be committed to an insane asylum or at least see a psychiatrist. Toby Keith = douchebag
So, when did you meet him to come to this conclusion because I'm sure you're not taking the what the media has to say as the truth. You're not basing it on comments left on sites like this right?
#15 Apr 19, 2016
And if you aren't a fan move on. What do you care who we like to listen to. We might disagree with who you think is worth listening to. Move on buddy.

Ypsilanti, MI

#16 Aug 22, 2016
Toby is the best ever, & I was just wondering when is your wife tricia's Birthday ?

Queensbury, NY

#17 Friday Sep 23
sad that so many folks think a poser such as Keith is talented. Having grown up in the sixties, I have my own preferences. You keep on listening to Keith. I will keep on listening to what I like. Peace.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Toby Keith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Toby Keith On Country Greats Poll (Feb '06) Aug '16 Just me 10
News Songwriter's Hall of Famer to perform in New Town Aug '16 Toby1961 1
Toby Keith DRUNK!! (Jul '09) Jul '16 Jburr 105
Toby Keith commercials (Nov '06) Jan '16 Hogballz 8
News Starbucks Cup Mess Gets the 'Red Solo Cup' Trea... (Nov '15) Dec '15 VeganTiger 2
reason number 672 why... what does it means? (Jul '09) Oct '15 Andy 4
News Toby Keith to Skip CMA Awards (Nov '08) Aug '15 Willie 22
More from around the web