The Jackson family division have they succumbed to greed

Jul 25, 2012 Full story: Examiner.com 32

Today 'TJ' Jackson who is the son of Tito Jackson was given temporary custody of Michael Jackson 's three children.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
unlisted

Greensboro, NC

#1 Jul 26, 2012
how sad... the money should be distributed amongst the children ... no one else.. maybe an elder is involved as it says third party?

or maybe the other children of Katherine who are not in the will are upset that they will not be receiving any of the four hundred million dollars

she was given custody of the children and she just walks away from them and does not call them? is she still a devout jehovah witness? and that brings it back to is an elder looking for money?

i know there was a case involving an elder who stole an elderly lady's money.. could this be what is happening. interesting how they use the jw scripture in this story.. either way she is wrong to have just picked up and left the children who were placed in her care.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#2 Jul 26, 2012
I think she just got so disgusted with her children's greed that she decided to spend some time with the only child she has that is still a witness. She receives, according to the news last night, $85,000 a month to help raise these kids, I think they all want that money. I agree that the children should be the only ones who inherit the money left to their fathers estate. I am sure that they probably will once they hit legal age. I don't think the Elders have anything to do with what it going on about this. For the LOVE of money is the root of all sorts of evil.The bible sure hit that one on the head.
Darnell

Bronx, NY

#3 Jul 26, 2012
The grandmother is getting tons of dinero and these leeches want it simple as that.michael wrote his will he wanted his mother to take care of his kids too bad his demonic siblings will soon hatch a plot to kill her as well

“Bustin' Myths”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#4 Jul 26, 2012
Maybe, since we're all guessing as to what's really going on, maybe, the older Jackson children are performing an intervention to get Michael's children away from the JW cult and are contesting the will because Mama Jackson is or will be contributing large chunks of change to the wtb&ts.
TPMP

New York, NY

#5 Jul 26, 2012
Mythbusters wrote:
Maybe, since we're all guessing as to what's really going on, maybe, the older Jackson children are performing an intervention to get Michael's children away from the JW cult and are contesting the will because Mama Jackson is or will be contributing large chunks of change to the wtb&ts.
Idiotic statement.
hMMMMM

Aurora, IL

#6 Jul 26, 2012
Mythbusters wrote:
Sounds like you might be right.
On "doctors" orders??
She may well be on "WBTS" orders!
What kind of "doctor" recommends you abandon the children to whom you are the guardian?
Sounds like the WBTS is behind this, and YES it is always just about the Benjamins.
unlisted

Greensboro, NC

#7 Jul 26, 2012
she is back with the kids. supposedly one report says she knew nothing that was happening???? and his kids are threatening to go public if the ones who are butting in dont stay out of it. prince tweeted something but then someone removed it..

sad..

Location hidden

#8 Jul 27, 2012
We should also take into consideration that we are dealing with a young teenager here. Any one who has had a teenager knows how they love drama, and how this young girl may have tweeted something that was not exactly true just to cause drama.
hMMMMM

Aurora, IL

#9 Jul 27, 2012
Janet is a grown woman, who as a JW kid was taught to use her fists when frustrated.
A teenager should never be slapped.
Michael did a great job, his kids are the ones who are gathering public support for a reason.
He seemed to have done the exact opposite of how he was raised as a JW kid.
His children are not yet grown, and they are handling this as best they know how.
I was watching a TV Show where they were relaying the conversation captured by cameras, where Paris was telling her Aunt Janet, that this was THEIR home not the Jackson's home, and the audience all clapped.
She is correct too!
The children did NOT cause this drama, their extended family did.
Figures the JW child in Arizona would support their grandmother just abandoning them without a guardian.
This is why pedophile proliferate in the Jehovah's Witness cult.
JWs are always so ready to blame the children, instead of respecting the fact that children need adults to guide and PROTECT them. They are still learning the ways of the world for crying out loud.
Hope these kids get some guidance and help from their cousin, who is now their guardian.
They are good kids, I think the world is shocked at how good they really are with the messed up extended and greedy family they have.
Growing up as a Jehovah's Witness can really mess you up, if you don't realize just how evil the cult is, and make definite steps to break the programming, and cycle of abuse.
Looks like that is what Michael did with his children.
They are a "witness to the world" of how leaving the evil ways of a Jehovah's Witness cult upbringing behind, you can raise good kids!
Too bad he did not pick a better guardian though, sometimes the love you have for your mother blinds the truth about her.
rev ralph

Morton Grove, IL

#10 Jul 27, 2012
Mythbusters wrote:
That was in the back of my mind also.I bet the wt is realy kissing mama jacksons assss to get their hands on michaels loot.10% of that could by the GB so many wonderful things.

Location hidden

#11 Jul 27, 2012
hMMMMM wrote:
Janet is a grown woman, who as a JW kid was taught to use her fists when frustrated.
A teenager should never be slapped.
Michael did a great job, his kids are the ones who are gathering public support for a reason.
He seemed to have done the exact opposite of how he was raised as a JW kid.
His children are not yet grown, and they are handling this as best they know how.
I was watching a TV Show where they were relaying the conversation captured by cameras, where Paris was telling her Aunt Janet, that this was THEIR home not the Jackson's home, and the audience all clapped.
She is correct too!
The children did NOT cause this drama, their extended family did.
Figures the JW child in Arizona would support their grandmother just abandoning them without a guardian.
This is why pedophile proliferate in the Jehovah's Witness cult.
JWs are always so ready to blame the children, instead of respecting the fact that children need adults to guide and PROTECT them. They are still learning the ways of the world for crying out loud.
Hope these kids get some guidance and help from their cousin, who is now their guardian.
They are good kids, I think the world is shocked at how good they really are with the messed up extended and greedy family they have.
Growing up as a Jehovah's Witness can really mess you up, if you don't realize just how evil the cult is, and make definite steps to break the programming, and cycle of abuse.
Looks like that is what Michael did with his children.
They are a "witness to the world" of how leaving the evil ways of a Jehovah's Witness cult upbringing behind, you can raise good kids!
Too bad he did not pick a better guardian though, sometimes the love you have for your mother blinds the truth about her.
But kids will be kids, and teenagers will be teenagers.
TPMP

North Bergen, NJ

#12 Jul 27, 2012
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree here.

Th two oldest are going through the rebellious stage. It is part of the growing process.
hMMMMM

Aurora, IL

#13 Jul 27, 2012
What a cop out.
That is just a JW excuse for when children get old enough to have their own opinion, and see through lies their JW parents try and force down their throats.
Looking out for yourself and your siblings is NOT rebellion, it is maturity.
Rejecting the lies a cult tries and force you to live, is NOT "a rebellious stage" either. We leave the evil cult for good, there is no "stage". As if JW kids somehow see "the light" and then drink WBTS koolaid again. They don't.
Janet had no hit her niece like that. NO teenager should ever be hit, no matter how they drive us crazy.
Bravo children of MJ!! You stand up for yourselves, as shocking as it is, your dad raised you very well.

Location hidden

#14 Jul 28, 2012
hMMMMM wrote:
What a cop out.
That is just a JW excuse for when children get old enough to have their own opinion, and see through lies their JW parents try and force down their throats.
Looking out for yourself and your siblings is NOT rebellion, it is maturity.
Rejecting the lies a cult tries and force you to live, is NOT "a rebellious stage" either. We leave the evil cult for good, there is no "stage". As if JW kids somehow see "the light" and then drink WBTS koolaid again. They don't.
Janet had no hit her niece like that. NO teenager should ever be hit, no matter how they drive us crazy.
Bravo children of MJ!! You stand up for yourselves, as shocking as it is, your dad raised you very well.
Hmmmm are blaming everything that has happened on the religion though, and that is where you are wrong. It has to do with a lady who is getting to old to care for teenagers full time and control of the millions Michael left. They will be kids, and they will be teenagers, I don't care what religion they are, there comes a time when all of them hit an age of rebellion. Very rare are those who do not rebel.
Janet did not have a right to hit ANYONE, no one has a right to hit ANYONE, but it does not have anything to do with being raised a JW. Your hate for the JW's has influenced your way of thinking and it has become a sickness for you, everyone here is starting to see it.
Go online and read how Prince even knew his sister had stretched the truth about what she tweeted. His father told him things like this would happen and not to form any opinions on what was going on until he knew "for sure" what was. The young man was raised to be a very smart man by a man who was once a JW.
Mrs Jackson is in her 80's she loves those children and they love her. She knows she cant take are of them full time alone so she has agreed to share custody of them. We at times push ourselves to do things for those we love even when we know we are hurting ourselves. Mrs Jackson needed a break, she took one and it got blown way out of proportion. It had nothing to do with religion at all.
unlisted

Greensboro, NC

#15 Jul 29, 2012
this is sad. Latoya has said this needs to be decided privately she is upset but will not be involved in what they are doing.

the judge ordered a guardian to interview the kids at school without notice to see who and where they want to live with.
she receives 720,000 per month plus an allowance.
it appears Randy Jermaine, Janet and Robbie were out to convince their mom to turn against the estate so she would receive more money during her lifetime an then she can dole out more to them. but what they have now done may have actually screwed Katherine and it said when she realizes what they have done.. she is going to very upset.

and to make matters worse her ex husband has now shown up at the house. what a mess. if the judge is good he will take the funds and place it in special accounts in the children's names so no one can touch it at all.. i wonder how much of the 720,000 is actually used for the children and how much of an allowance she receives.

hopefully the children will speak freely about what is happening and what they want including privacy..
Sir Trollahad

Levittown, PA

#16 Jul 29, 2012
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
Karen,
Your not one of those parents, who whould use that line
"Kids will be kids, Teenagers would be teenagers" whenever your kids gets into trouble are you?

I hate that line non-parents use, instead of correcting their kids.
TPMP

Bronx, NY

#17 Jul 29, 2012
unlisted wrote:
this is sad. Latoya has said this needs to be decided privately she is upset but will not be involved in what they are doing.
the judge ordered a guardian to interview the kids at school without notice to see who and where they want to live with.
she receives 720,000 per month plus an allowance.
it appears Randy Jermaine, Janet and Robbie were out to convince their mom to turn against the estate so she would receive more money during her lifetime an then she can dole out more to them. but what they have now done may have actually screwed Katherine and it said when she realizes what they have done.. she is going to very upset.
and to make matters worse her ex husband has now shown up at the house. what a mess. if the judge is good he will take the funds and place it in special accounts in the children's names so no one can touch it at all.. i wonder how much of the 720,000 is actually used for the children and how much of an allowance she receives.
hopefully the children will speak freely about what is happening and what they want including privacy..
Idiot,
Those funds are an allowance from the estate.
There is no 720,000 given out.
Mrs Jackson gets a 70,000 monthly allowance from the estate.
The children are given 100,0OO.
This was orchestrated by one of the siblings to wrest ciontrol from Katherine.
Ths was NOT done with any harm to Katherine. Although, it "appears" that they weren't exactly transparent with the mother, either.
The ultimate goal was to wrest control from the estates executors (Music exceutives Branca and McClain) with Randy at the helm.
Janet is simply tired of carrying her brothers and their families. Micheal is no longer there to do it. She has been quite generous and is looking out for her own long-term financial security at this point.
I do not blame her.
Howevwer, This back hand move has just made things messier.

Location hidden

#18 Jul 30, 2012
Sir Trollahad wrote:
<quoted text>
Karen,
Your not one of those parents, who whould use that line
"Kids will be kids, Teenagers would be teenagers" whenever your kids gets into trouble are you?
I hate that line non-parents use, instead of correcting their kids.
Jackie (or whoever you are right now), Kids will be kids, and teenagers will be teenagers. If a child does something wrong, they should be punished.
Sir Trollahad

Levittown, PA

#19 Jul 30, 2012
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
Jackie (or whoever you are right now), Kids will be kids, and teenagers will be teenagers. If a child does something wrong, they should be punished.
It seems some like to name me a troll, Sir Trollahad and jackie is the only two I use Karen.

Good to know you are not one of those non-parents who let their kids run wild, and say kids will be kids.

I really hate that line, kids do need discipline.

Or they wind up like evil Spike.
Celi

Port Richey, FL

#20 Jul 31, 2012
My thoughts on these matter are as follows:
1. Katherine should not of left for any length of time without letting the children know.
2. Paris shouldn't of been tweeting family business but again that could of been avoided if #1 had taken place.
3. The siblings that want to contest the will could of in 2009 but failed to do so, so that is a mute point. Randy and Jermaine Jackson both requested the estate pay their back child support so they both have a motive behind their concerns. The Jackson family is a strange lot to begin with Randy and Jermaine have children by the same woman who they both owe child support. Their children are brothers, sisters and first cousins what kind of mess is that. At one time they all lived at Havenhurst together so this family is known for carefully covering up bad behavior. I think Michael made a bad decision in leaving his children anywhere near any of them including Katherine. Joe didn't damage his kids by himself he and Katherine were a team but Michael loved his mother and could not see that!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tito Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tito Jackson to marry in 2012 (Nov '11) Nov '11 Len is Disgusted 10
Tito Jackson, Sheneal Parker Advance to Novembe... (Sep '11) Sep '11 Candee 1
Michael Jackson tribute concert splits family (Jul '11) Aug '11 J-J-Jina Wild 14
Jackson sworn in to Boston City Council (Mar '11) Mar '11 An Open City Council 1
Tito Jackson Praises Taylor For 'loyalty And Fr... (Mar '11) Mar '11 goodvibrations 7
Down on luck diva faces surgery, mounting bills (Dec '10) Dec '10 blows 2
Down On Luck Diva Faces Mounting Bills (Dec '10) Dec '10 ian bruce 2

Tito Jackson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE