Sale of 'Thriller' jacket to benefit Jackson's tigers

Jun 16, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CNN

The sale of Michael Jackson's "Thriller" jacket will benefit two of the singer's tigers.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Jun 20, 2011
smilemj

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2011

Judged:

This is wonderful news.
I don't feel so bad now, I'm happy because Michael would be happy.
The Observer

Horsens, Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2011

Judged:

smilemj wrote:
This is wonderful news.
I don't feel so bad now, I'm happy because Michael would be happy.
You do realize that's an emotional delusion, sweetie? Michael Jerkoff Jackson was unable to feel any true emotions because he was high as kite.
smilemj

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2011

Judged:

The Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that's an emotional delusion, sweetie? Michael Jerkoff Jackson was unable to feel any true emotions because he was high as kite.
I'm not your sweetie, and you don't know what you're talking about.
Yoda

Horsens, Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2011

Judged:

smilemj wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not your sweetie, and you don't know what you're talking about.
Yes! Yes I do know what I'm talking about! I have spiritual connection with Michael over GhostNet so you better listen to what I've got to say, Missy!

<BzZzzZzzzZ>

Oh my! Be quiet! Looks like Michael's got something to say! Go ahead and speak up, Michael - you're on the line!

<BzzZzzzzZZZzz ..... zzzz>

Wacko Jacko: Hello? <BzZzZzz> Anyone on the line?? <zzZzzZ> Hold on ... Latoya, is that you? No! You can't loan my darn bleach again!

- No Michael. This is Yoda, your long lost batsh*t loonball relative from Topix. I am here with SmileMJ - <speech disrupted>

Wacko Jacko: SmileMJ? The f"#cking lunat*c who keeps bothering the department of fairies all the time?

- Ummmmmm, yes Michael. I suppose that's the one.

Wacko Jacko: Tell that splaboo to leave me alone! I'm very busy down here trying to make things right again. I've got to pay for at least 4 little boys and I don't want to be interrupted while I serve my eternal sentence. Now, if you'll have me excused, Satan's got me hooked up with some icky ladies - I sure hope they're not naked like last time!

Wacko Jacko: P.S. I love you all from the bottom of my heart ... <Poooot> <BzzzzZzzZZzzZzzZz>

Yikes! Looks like he hung up! I've never heard Michael so upset before. I suppose we should stop bothering him and let him serve his time.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Tippi Hedren Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tippi Hedren's Big Cat Sanctuary Threatened By ... Aug 13 juice 3
Pittsburgh's New Immigrants: Tough as nails, Vu... Aug 5 NHUCABOR3KEMINAUV... 3
Tippi Hedren nude (Sep '12) Sep '13 jordon 2
Comments (May '12) Apr '13 halterpromdresses 4
Sienna Miller on playing Tippi Hedren in BBC2's... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Save Hitchcock 1
Sienna Miller Plays Tippi Hedren; Ethel Kennedy... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Jane 1
HBO's 'The Girl' explores Hitchcock's obsession... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Jane 1

Search the Tippi Hedren Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••