Tina Fey spoofs VP pick Sarah Palin

Tina Fey spoofs VP pick Sarah Palin

There are 85 comments on the InYork story from Sep 15, 2008, titled Tina Fey spoofs VP pick Sarah Palin. In it, InYork reports that:

ON THE BLOGS With the presidential race in full-swing, late-night shows are making jokes at the expense of the presidential and vice presidential candidates.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at InYork.

Bush Sux Dick Chaney To

Plymouth Meeting, PA

#77 Oct 7, 2008
Hello....how many innocent men and women are dying and have died since the start of this mess in Iraq? Come one people ..........everyone will be slitting their wrists when we go into a freakin' depression. People are already committing suicide and killing their families because of their financial problems.
Ridiculous

Taylor, PA

#78 Oct 7, 2008
Bush Sux Dick Chaney To wrote:
Hello....how many innocent men and women are dying and have died since the start of this mess in Iraq? Come one people ..........everyone will be slitting their wrists when we go into a freakin' depression. People are already committing suicide and killing their families because of their financial problems.
Darwinism at its best.
U rly R ridiculous

Westminster, MD

#79 Oct 7, 2008
You're saying innocent men and women dying in Iraq is "Darwinism at its best"? I'm sure the grieving families of the deceased are touched by your humanity. Jerkoff.
Ridiculous

Taylor, PA

#81 Oct 7, 2008
U rly R ridiculous wrote:
You're saying innocent men and women dying in Iraq is "Darwinism at its best"? I'm sure the grieving families of the deceased are touched by your humanity. Jerkoff.
No, I am not, idiot. Check the 2nd sentence in his comments - the part about killing yourself over your OWN financial mess.
Bush Sux Dick Chaney To

Plymouth Meeting, PA

#82 Oct 7, 2008
Do you have any compassion? People are desperate. It is sad what this country has become.
Ridiculous

Taylor, PA

#83 Oct 7, 2008
Bush Sux Dick Chaney To wrote:
Do you have any compassion? People are desperate. It is sad what this country has become.
I don't have compassion for people who get into a financial mess because they were greedy.
Bush Sux Dick Chaney To

Plymouth Meeting, PA

#84 Oct 7, 2008
Addie Polk in Ohio was greedy? The 90 year old lady that was going to be evicted from her home after 38 years. Fannie Mae foreclosed, the women was behind in her bills. The authorities came to physically remove her and she shot herself in the chest. Thank God she will survive. But look at what is happening in our country..........We do not need 4 more years of McBush.
Ridiculous

Taylor, PA

#85 Oct 7, 2008
Bush Sux Dick Chaney To wrote:
Addie Polk in Ohio was greedy? The 90 year old lady that was going to be evicted from her home after 38 years. Fannie Mae foreclosed, the women was behind in her bills. The authorities came to physically remove her and she shot herself in the chest. Thank God she will survive. But look at what is happening in our country..........We do not need 4 more years of McBush.
You're attacking a straw man. I never said SHE was greedy - but overall, this financial mess is because of greedy companies and the willing consumers who couldn't afford the houses they bought.
hes attacking you

Westminster, MD

#86 Oct 7, 2008
Just earlier when someone posted about suicides related to financial problems, your reply was "Darwinism at its best."

Stay classy!
TomF

Bensalem, PA

#87 Oct 7, 2008
Ridiculous wrote:
<quoted text>
You're attacking a straw man. I never said SHE was greedy - but overall, this financial mess is because of greedy companies and the willing consumers who couldn't afford the houses they bought.
In addition, this mess is the result of changes Clinton made to the Community Reinvestment Act that forced, yes forced, banks to make sub-prime loans to minorities. This started a chain reaction that was also helped along by Wall Street. It was never started by Wall Street. First you need the crappy loans, then you need to hide them. But remember, the crappy loans came first. But at least we can all feel good that minorities have houses that they never earned and never paid for. Kumbaya
Right on

Reading, PA

#88 Oct 7, 2008
TomF wrote:
<quoted text>In addition, this mess is the result of changes Clinton made to the Community Reinvestment Act that forced, yes forced, banks to make sub-prime loans to minorities. This started a chain reaction that was also helped along by Wall Street. It was never started by Wall Street. First you need the crappy loans, then you need to hide them. But remember, the crappy loans came first. But at least we can all feel good that minorities have houses that they never earned and never paid for. Kumbaya
An now all the good working stiffs can pay for the freeloaders again because they don't have a home for their drug-addicted, out of wedlock, fatherless babies.
your posts are dull

Westminster, MD

#90 Oct 8, 2008
...and "cut-n-posting" the same thing on thread after thread isn't making it any more interesting.

People have real issues they're concerned about and almost NO ONE CARES about this sort of race-based nonsense. Except those, like yourself, who see everything through the perverted filter of race.

Civilized people call them "racists".
Semi-literate

United States

#91 Oct 8, 2008
Bush Sux Dick Chaney to wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to rain on your parade but that gentleman has been dead for 3 years.....
Oh, no! Tell us it ain't so, Sux!
(Has the Coke bottle shown up on E-Bay?)
Hue

United States

#92 Oct 11, 2008
Do you feel "talked down to" ? Why is that, I wonder? Maybe there's a deeper
problem.
E Allen

Montpelier, VT

#93 Oct 12, 2008
Mistake wrote:
That ugly bitch sure ain't no Sarah Palin!
And you ain't E. Allen, More like A. Hole.
supervoter

New Egypt, NJ

#94 Oct 12, 2008
Most of the posting on this article almost make me ashamed to say I'm from York County. It was a TV show that is known for making fun of politicians. That's all it was. Entertainment folks. Leave it go at that. Geeeesshhh.
City Living

Tuscaloosa, AL

#95 Oct 20, 2008
Sarah Pain didn't even say anything on SNL-What a waste
Bush Sux Dick Cheney to

Plymouth Meeting, PA

#96 Oct 20, 2008
They must have teleprompters at SNL!

Since: Jun 08

York, PA

#97 Oct 20, 2008
supervoter wrote:
Most of the posting on this article almost make me ashamed to say I'm from York County. It was a TV show that is known for making fun of politicians. That's all it was. Entertainment folks. Leave it go at that. Geeeesshhh.
People need to lighten up. I'm a democrat but some of those Bill Clinton skits on SNL were funny as ****!
Bush Sux Dick Cheney to

Plymouth Meeting, PA

#98 Oct 21, 2008
Allow me to correct myself....they must NOT have teleprompters on SNL!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tina Fey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'SNL' recap: Tina Fey & Amy Poehler back as Sar... (Dec '15) Jan '16 Ritual Habitual 3
News Tina Fey returns as Sarah Palin on a SNL,a Osca... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Rick Perry 3
News Tina Fey's Latest Sarah Palin Spoof for 'SNL' B... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Ritual Habitual 1
News Sarah Palin Spoofs '30 Rock' and Impersonates T... (Dec '15) Jan '16 American 1 38
News Tina Fey and Amy Poehler return to SNL as hosts (Dec '15) Dec '15 Rick Santpornum 21
News 2008's Sarah Palin Meets 2015's Hillary Clinton... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Ritual Habitual 1
News 'SNL' Spoofs Trump, GOP Candidates in Debate Sk... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Whiny1 2
More from around the web