Several area churches sign up for 'World at War' debut

Oct 15, 2005 Read more: Ashtabula Star-Beacon
Three Ashtabula County churches are among the 125 Ohio congregations that have signed on to host the debut of the third installment in the "Left Behind" film series. Read more
GLENDA SMYTH

Toowoomba, Australia

#1 Sep 3, 2006
I AM REALLY HAPPY TO HEAR THIS GOOD ON YOU THE MORE PEOPLE HEAR ABOUT IT THE BETTER
rider

Marquette, MI

#2 Jul 27, 2010
Tim lahaye---the cnp and the christian mafia Christian Ministry Mafia?? or Have Satan's Illuminists Seized ...Perhaps the most notorious though is Tim LaHaye, known for his best-selling ... He has written a two-part expose on what he calls the "Christian Mafia....
www.cephas-library.com/.../wordoffaith_sign_o... - Cached - Similar Crusade Watch, Religious Conversion Watch, Evangelism watch ...Videos - Youtube Channel · Why oppose Evangelism?... The term “Christian Mafia” is what several Washington politicians have termed the major ...... Council on Foreign Relations whose first head was Christian Right leader Tim LaHaye,...
www.crusadewatch.org/index.php... - Cached - Similar

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tim Lahaye & Jerry B. Jenkins Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kirk Cameron's 'Unstoppable' Success (Oct '13) Oct '13 thinkingabovemypa... 1
News Christian film-making and biblical scholarship (Jun '06) Jul '10 rider 12
News "Kingdom Come", The Last "Lef (Apr '07) Jul '10 rider 2
News bestsellers (Apr '07) Apr '07 Rosemary 1
Margo Mystery Series (Jun '06) Jun '06 Rae Culp 1
More from around the web