Singing her praises: Kelly Clarkson h...

Singing her praises: Kelly Clarkson has made leap from 'Idol' t...

There are 1 comment on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from Nov 25, 2009, titled Singing her praises: Kelly Clarkson has made leap from 'Idol' t.... In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

If variety is the spice of life, consider Kelly Clarkson's latest offering, "All I Ever Wanted," the cinnamon and your collection of pop albums the hot cider - it may not be essential, but it'll certainly add some zest.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#1 Nov 26, 2009
awesome article!!! kc is amazinggg and ive seen her 4 times in concert and wow without a doubt has a pair of the best pipes in the music industry! she loves her fans as much as we love her and i honestly cant say that for any other artist. kelly is real and raw and increidble on and off the stage! she doesnt care about the money and fame but more about making great music and entertaining the world and just having fun and id say she has successfully done that and much more!~ worldwide superstar yet so normal and sweet! seriously. u. gotta. love. kelly clarkson!:)one of a kind for sure!
kc fan in missouri~

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thursday Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News U.P. chief: Employee pride matters (Sep '10) Oct '15 Terry Lauhflin 4
News Demi Lovato conquers Anaheim with raw power (Feb '14) Sep '15 Vrally Tmax 2
News El Paso abortion clinic may re-open soon Aug '15 huey goins 48
News Musikfest 2015: Final weekend Top 10 Aug '15 Richard Kranium 1
News Biden stresses rising income inequality (Nov '14) Nov '14 bruno 5
News Ryuichi Sakamoto Diagnosed With Throat Cancer (Jul '14) Jul '14 lots going on 1
News Local activists call on Gowdy to push for immig... (Mar '14) Apr '14 spud 4
More from around the web