Rihanna, Jay-Z to perform at American...

Rihanna, Jay-Z to perform at American Music Awards

There are 2 comments on the KSL-TV Salt Lake City story from Nov 5, 2009, titled Rihanna, Jay-Z to perform at American Music Awards. In it, KSL-TV Salt Lake City reports that:

Rihanna, Eminem, Lady Gaga, Green Day and Carrie Underwood will be among the diverse roster of performers planning to take the stage at the American Music Awards in Los Angeles, show producers said Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSL-TV Salt Lake City.

Seoul, Korea

#1 Nov 8, 2009
Rihanna is an attention w hore.

Donvale, Australia

#2 Dec 23, 2009
Jay-Z is one of my most favourite artists!!! His music is just soooo good! i love it!! I buy it as www.kazaa.com - it's great i get unlimited downloads at this site. I actually also like Rihanna - one of my fav is umbrella. I also get her music at that site

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thursday Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News U.P. chief: Employee pride matters (Sep '10) Oct '15 Terry Lauhflin 4
News Demi Lovato conquers Anaheim with raw power (Feb '14) Sep '15 Vrally Tmax 2
News El Paso abortion clinic may re-open soon Aug '15 huey goins 48
News Musikfest 2015: Final weekend Top 10 Aug '15 Richard Kranium 1
News Biden stresses rising income inequality (Nov '14) Nov '14 bruno 5
News Ryuichi Sakamoto Diagnosed With Throat Cancer (Jul '14) Jul '14 lots going on 1
News Local activists call on Gowdy to push for immig... (Mar '14) Apr '14 spud 4
More from around the web