Glen Cove mall stricken by loss of fa...

Glen Cove mall stricken by loss of familiar faces

There are 6 comments on the Vallejo Times-Herald story from Sep 3, 2010, titled Glen Cove mall stricken by loss of familiar faces. In it, Vallejo Times-Herald reports that:

Two victims in a recent string of homicides with ties to Vallejo, Hercules, Richmond and beyond were employed at in a small Glen Cove shopping center, leaving locals with a double blow in this Vallejo neighborhood.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Vallejo Times-Herald.

Jarhead

Vallejo, CA

#1 Sep 3, 2010
I'm just devastated, Cindy " Jenny" will be missed. My condolences to her family and her kids that she leaves behind.
Please donate to her Memorial fund, thank you.
Randy

Fairfield, CA

#2 Sep 3, 2010
Jenny cut mine and two of my sons hair for probably 4 or 5 years. We would always talk about our sons, because we both had four. She was very proud of her boys and would always tell me what good kids they were. I considered Jenny a friend and she will be missed by my sons and I. I recently moved to Sparks, NV. so only my heart will at the vigil tonight.
Cedric

Palo Alto, CA

#3 Sep 3, 2010
Where are the City leaders? Why aren't they speaking out against the rise in violent crime in this City? Do not you find the silence a bit odd?

-September 2, 2010
Sacramento DA charges 12, including 8 juveniles, in slaying
By Kim [email protected]

blogs.sacbee.com/crime/archives/2010/09/sacra...

-Bitter truth: Anger is dangerous to you
Erin Allday, Chronicle Staff Writer
Tuesday, August 31, 2010

www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi...
mackerel

Stockton, CA

#4 Sep 3, 2010
Tran had four boys?

My condelences to the her family. I'll be donating to her memorial fund.
Sam the enraged -t-urd

Pleasant Hill, CA

#5 Sep 3, 2010
Reads just like Sam!

"The next obvious question, doctors said, is whether people can improve their health by controlling their anger. People with extreme anger problems - those who have personality disorders or who are physically abusive - would probably benefit from one-on-one therapy. People with less immediate problems might consider anger management classes or support groups for people with hot tempers."

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi...
Old Vallejo

AOL

#6 Sep 4, 2010
Sam the enraged -t-urd wrote:
Reads just like Sam!
"The next obvious question, doctors said, is whether people can improve their health by controlling their anger. People with extreme anger problems - those who have personality disorders or who are physically abusive - would probably benefit from one-on-one therapy. People with less immediate problems might consider anger management classes or support groups for people with hot tempers."
Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi...
Turd, Why don't you go get some therapy? Then you might be able to get a job and to contribute to the community.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thursday Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 1Trumpa s inaugural concert: The weird, the pat... 9 hr Rev Cash Dollar 1
News Wiener mania! Plus 26 more things to do in San ... Nov '16 LOL 4
News Thursday added 2nd NJ show; United Nations play... Sep '16 UNESCO 1
News IAAF issues guidelines on Russian track athletes (Jun '16) Jul '16 PUTINs JUNKIES 4
News Uncle accused of kidnapping niece to appear in ... (May '16) May '16 Dr Spek 2
News Demi Lovato conquers Anaheim with raw power (Feb '14) Apr '16 Demi Lovato 4
News U.P. chief: Employee pride matters (Sep '10) Oct '15 Terry Lauhflin 4
More from around the web