Concert review: Former 'Idol' shows her artistic heart in snowy...

Full story: El Paso Times 6
Kelly Clarkson has grown very comfortable in her own skin in the seven years since was the first kept pop star produced by the "American Idol" assembly line. Full Story
Veronica

United States

#1 Dec 4, 2009
The concert was awesome....
El Dorado Grad

United States

#2 Dec 4, 2009
I second that! It rocked!
Rose

El Paso, TX

#3 Dec 4, 2009
Third it! Much better than britney!
kcfaninmo

United States

#4 Dec 14, 2009
wow amazingg article! ive been to 4 kc concerts and she gets bette better and better every time, its crazy!!!!seriously thit girl can sing anythinggg! her vocals are some of thebest in the music industry and incredible charm and charisma that not many artist posses today and that one of the million reasons i love her and her awesome music! 20+ million records sold WORLDWIDE???? hellooooo this woman deserves a hell of a lot more credit than ppl show! but hey she gets a standing Ovation whenever she sings....she just loves ot sing and is raw but seems so effortless at the same time. she is REAL and loves her fans as much as we love her! one of the best singers in alot of ppls opinions! gotta love kelly!
kc fan in missouri~
Gunslinger915

El Paso, TX

#5 Dec 15, 2009
kcfaninmo wrote:
wow amazingg article! ive been to 4 kc concerts and she gets bette better and better every time, its crazy!!!!seriously thit girl can sing anythinggg! her vocals are some of thebest in the music industry and incredible charm and charisma that not many artist posses today and that one of the million reasons i love her and her awesome music! 20+ million records sold WORLDWIDE???? hellooooo this woman deserves a hell of a lot more credit than ppl show! but hey she gets a standing Ovation whenever she sings....she just loves ot sing and is raw but seems so effortless at the same time. she is REAL and loves her fans as much as we love her! one of the best singers in alot of ppls opinions! gotta love kelly!
kc fan in missouri~
And you are right about Kelly. She and Carrie Underwood are the exceptions to the American Idol "talent". It seems that most are able to put out one CD then fizzle, crash and burn. Not so with Kelly and Carrie. Brooke White is doing fairly good I think and David Cook. All the 12-15 year old girls like Archulta. Kris Allen, not sure how he "happened". But Carrie and Kelly, whether it's a CD or live concert, it's worth whatever you pay.
Guido

El Paso, TX

#6 Dec 15, 2009
Nice rack!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thursday Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Biden stresses rising income inequality Nov 17 bruno 5
Ryuichi Sakamoto Diagnosed With Throat Cancer Jul '14 lots going on 1
Local activists call on Gowdy to push for immig... (Mar '14) Apr '14 spud 4
Willie Nelson at TPAC is a must-see concert (Feb '14) Feb '14 people waking up 1
Demi Lovato conquers Anaheim with raw power (Feb '14) Feb '14 Demi Lovato 1
'American Idol': Orlando girl dazzles judges (Jan '14) Jan '14 yolanda 2
An IRS spokesperson confirmed with 10News that ... (Feb '13) Dec '13 Uncle 8

Thursday People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE