What does minimal really mean with re...

What does minimal really mean with regards to the plume coming from Japan.

Posted in the Thursday Forum

Jill

Mill Valley, CA

#1 Mar 17, 2011
I am a lay person, with regards to Nuclear issues. On the news this morning they said the affect from the plume coming over from Japan and heading for the west coast would cause minimal problems. Well, I want to know what EXACTLY does minimal mean in this case. I certainly don't want to hear after the fact that minimal means way more than I expect it to be because the reports have been so vague.
What do they mean by MINIMAL?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thursday Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Denver FBI honors youth program partly funded b... Mar '17 Hostis Publicus 5
News 1Trumpa s inaugural concert: The weird, the pat... Jan '17 Rev Cash Dollar 1
News Wiener mania! Plus 26 more things to do in San ... (Nov '16) Nov '16 LOL 4
News Thursday added 2nd NJ show; United Nations play... (Sep '16) Sep '16 UNESCO 1
News IAAF issues guidelines on Russian track athletes (Jun '16) Jul '16 PUTINs JUNKIES 4
News Uncle accused of kidnapping niece to appear in ... (May '16) May '16 Dr Spek 2
News Demi Lovato conquers Anaheim with raw power (Feb '14) Apr '16 Demi Lovato 4
More from around the web