Arthur Lee, 61; Forceful Leader of In...

Arthur Lee, 61; Forceful Leader of Influential '60s Band Love

There are 2 comments on the Los Angeles Times story from Aug 4, 2006, titled Arthur Lee, 61; Forceful Leader of Influential '60s Band Love. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

Arthur Lee, who forged a legacy as one of rock's great visionaries and forbidding eccentrics while reigning briefly with his band Love as princes of the mid-1960s Sunset Strip, died Thursday of leukemia in a ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

Barbara Boyle

Fort Wayne, IN

#1 Aug 5, 2006
When my best friend Erik Braunn (Iron Butterfly) died in 2003 I was lost. Now the man who fronted the band that he and I both loved, Arthur Lee, has also passed. I hope they are rocking together on heavenly clouds.
NOVICE

Lehigh Acres, FL

#3 Dec 12, 2009
thinking of you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thursday Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Judge tosses DJ's suit against Taylor Swift in ... Aug '17 Hostis Publicus 4
News Clique lead guitarist Cooper Hawthorne dies two... (Jan '08) Jun '17 John 3
News Denver FBI honors youth program partly funded b... (Mar '17) Mar '17 Hostis Publicus 5
News 1Trumpa s inaugural concert: The weird, the pat... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Rev Cash Dollar 1
News Wiener mania! Plus 26 more things to do in San ... (Nov '16) Nov '16 LOL 4
News Thursday added 2nd NJ show; United Nations play... (Sep '16) Sep '16 UNESCO 1
News IAAF issues guidelines on Russian track athletes (Jun '16) Jul '16 PUTINs JUNKIES 4
More from around the web